Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

that game looks cool

It sadly won't be because much like the kirby game they put all the effort into the visual presentation and made the gameplay an afterthought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Famous TV Dad posted:

dont listen to the taint reaper he is retarded and epic yarn is great.

Outside of Yoshi's Island 2 all of the other Yoshi games have failed to live up to it's original predecessor. Like they even messed up the remake and sequel on the 3DS.

Also I wasn't talking about epic yarn, I was refering to the clay kirby game, they had many of the same team members on both games.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Yoshi Story was loving great, gently caress you

It was very average. Nothing amazing but nothing horrible either.

But remember it was only like a 2-3 hour game that was 70 dollars on a system that had Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Wil new star fox have Krystal?

Will Wii-U channel be called Star Fox news?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This is Star Fox News and you have entered the no barrel roll zone.

Starfox 64 was released when Fox news wasn't even a thing.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I Said No posted:

wake me up when there's another f zero

May you sleep eternally my prince.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Pablo Gigante posted:

Starfox 64 JP release: April 27, 1997
Fox News launch: October 7, 1996

T-reaped again

gently caress thats right America had FN beofre the rest of the world did.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mach2 posted:

Cancel all Star Fox games in development and make a new F-Zero

The F in F-Zero stands for Fox

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

fingers crossed for a mario maker release date

I really have a hard time caring about this when they could have been making a Mario Game Maker but doing it as a 3d platformer instead of 2D. Pretty much just Mario Minecraft and allowing a large selection of mario characters,

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm just glad Brawl addressed the leg issue and made sure that Fox has actual real legs and he didn't cut them off just to go into space.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
if you think about it, Bucky O hare was just a star fox rip off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I remember that I passed up on Assault originally because it was a day before I knew about replica game covers.

I stumble upon replica cover sites and I'm like "oh I have to go back and buy that Starfox assault for 12 dollars" and then game is gone when i get there.

I later stumble upon the same exact used copy at a retro store for 5 dollars more than the asking price of Gamestop. I knew it was the same used copy because it was a thin DVD case with a cut out lovely cover just to make it fit into the DVD case.

I bought the game because I knew it was fate. I also purchased Darkened Skye/Outlaw Golf double pack in the same trip because it worked out to be like 3 dollars per game.

• Locked thread