Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
FYI

if anyone has found an item they can give it to any other player they wish by pming me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

everyone poque recruits ends up dead. connect the dots

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

everyone poque recruits ends up dead. connect the dots

Yes it does seem awfully convenient

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

kill him now...or you may be recruited next. recruited into the legion of the undead, that is.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque would never do that to me

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I don't think it's been very convenient

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh, it surely hasn't been convenient. for the dead people, that is.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque posted:

I don't think it's been very convenient

OK Andy Dufrense

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
so you admit I'm a good guy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque posted:

so you admit I'm a good guy

Andy was guilty, just not of the crime he was accused of

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque give me the gun. I don't actually have any bullets but I'm more trustworthy and handsome

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

give me the bullets. that way, nobody get hurt

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
poque it's real funny that you want to shoot gulag but aren't even voting them

##vote poque

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
yo also all this bullet poo poo is weird as hell and i don't trust it

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Pig could you set a deadline please?

Also Scum could you claim please?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

EXAKT Science posted:

poque it's real funny that you want to shoot gulag but aren't even voting them

##vote poque

Are you kidding me right now? That's an argument for day 1, not day 6. If you think I'm scum you're not paying any attention.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Poque (1): EXAKT Science

Not Voting (8): AnonymousNarcotics, chaoslord, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Opopanax, Poque, Puntification, wall monitor

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 30th, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

REMEMBER you have one hour after the HAMMER to pm me your search locations.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Poque posted:

Are you kidding me right now? That's an argument for day 1, not day 6. If you think I'm scum you're not paying any attention.

you make a lot of posts, but you don't do a lot of voting and the votes you have made have been garbage, honestly

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

EXAKT Science posted:

you make a lot of posts, but you don't do a lot of voting and the votes you have made have been garbage, honestly

This is a fake post designed to try to cover up an even lazier, faker case. ##vote EXAKT

for the record, the bullets would be for my mason partner who doesn't want to out his/her gun.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Beware, poque's mason partner. HE will use bullets and shoot you in the face.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Gulag is acting hella scummy

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote gulag

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Gulag is acting hella scummy

I'd be fine with either of them. We still haven't revisited the Gulag/EXAKT connection from D1/D2 and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were both scum that tried to skate by with the 'confirmed mason' claim on Gulag's meta of unpredictability/trolling.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

EXAKT Science posted:

This is a pretty terrible post, flimsy paper thin reasoning: he doesn't do a lot of voting despite posting a lot? How does that make him scummy? And I'm not sure if he means poque has a poor voting record and/or poor quality votes but stones are being thrown in glass houses and we'd all be obliged to lynch ourselves on this basis.

I'm pretty happy lynching exakt today. ##vote eakt

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've kind of lost the plot in this game but this all makes sense to me so far ##vote exakt

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Aight I'm town but I've been poo poo so whatever

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I don't really get the case on exakt. This game is really dragging on because nothing's happening and we aren't getting any info from the flips, really. We need more information.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't really get the case on exakt. This game is really dragging on because nothing's happening and we aren't getting any info from the flips, really. We need more information.

Weak case on poque + the d1 stuff Rattman/Gulag did. (+nothing really better on the table)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A MAP! is up for grabs.

The first person to ##snatch the map in this thread will get it, the map will allow the person who has it will have an edge on the search tonight!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CapitalistPig posted:

A MAP! is up for grabs.

The first person to ##snatch the map in this thread will get it, the map will allow the person who has it will have an edge on the search tonight!

##snatch the map

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poque posted:

##snatch the map

Poque has grabbed the map before anyone else had a chance.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote poque kill him. take map

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Opopanax posted:

Weak case on poque + the d1 stuff Rattman/Gulag did. (+nothing really better on the table)

Why not gulag then?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I trust poque. So let's vote gulag

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm in the same boat but I think Opop nailed it with nothing better on the table. Like, for me? Poque weirds me out (the whole "Diqnol was poisoned; also diqnol self watched N3 but only saw me, guess it must have been a ninja?" thing still doesn't sit well with me, plus a bit of CapnAndy thought in "why is a mason recruiter still alive?"), but there's not really a case to make there outside of "feels weird". After that, who's left? I don't think Punt is scum, and the rest of us might as well be one generic person. Well, I mean, Gulag is still around too.

preview edit: EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Pig would run an event right after I started typing up a post.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
anon is right that we need more info. we've had one investigative role flip and they were blocked two nights and the result from the third night is weird.

chaoslord posted:

Like, for me? Poque weirds me out (the whole "Diqnol was poisoned; also diqnol self watched N3 but only saw me, guess it must have been a ninja?" thing still doesn't sit well with me, plus a bit of CapnAndy thought in "why is a mason recruiter still alive?")

the only other explanation I can think of is that he didn't reveal his entire result to me and Ernie, which would be terrible.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why not gulag then?

That's fine too, but gulag didn't do the bad case on exakt, he's just been gulaggy

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

That's fine too, but gulag didn't do the bad case on exakt, he's just been gulaggy

do you think they could both be scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

do you think they could both be scum?

Maybe, I really have no idea

• Locked thread