Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Opopanax posted:

No idea but I'd probably look at someone lurky. I'll look over gulag for any connections but he's impossible to read

see this is extra funny in light of the flip because you're one of the only people who's had interactions with/about gulag that have been at all decipherable.

you were defending gulag when the weirdness about the mason claim was happening.

Poque posted:

Yeah, sorry for missing that.

I think Gulag/EXAKT is a better topic than Diq/Ram. Especially Gulag.

Opopanax posted:

It is abso-loving-lutely not.

you also seem convinced that even though he's impossible to read, his interactions with me are enough to qualify me as scum. which is it, opop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How does Hal lying about bullets lead to a vote on me?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Poque, Hal is lying to you, you're fine voting Hal, but then you vote Opop? I know you said you're fine voting Opop, too, but what was even the point of your "Hey Hal is lying" post if you were just gonna shrug your shoulders and not vote them?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EXAKT Science posted:

you also seem convinced that even though he's impossible to read, his interactions with me are enough to qualify me as scum. which is it, opop?

There's a difference between looking at gulag's average posts and how people react to them and everything that went on with you two. More so from you're end, like very nearly no lynching when he's at -1

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

chaoslord posted:

Poque, Hal is lying to you, you're fine voting Hal, but then you vote Opop? I know you said you're fine voting Opop, too, but what was even the point of your "Hey Hal is lying" post if you were just gonna shrug your shoulders and not vote them?

because the opop case is better

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Opopanax posted:

There's a difference between looking at gulag's average posts and how people react to them and everything that went on with you two. More so from you're end, like very nearly no lynching when he's at -1

yeah keep pushing that. i was literally not at my computer, and you're making a bad case.

also why the gently caress would i blow up about how i wasn't gulag's masonbuddy when it was something that i could have easily let lie, because people seemed to be accepting it? like i don't see how you think we could be scum together.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
you also apparently have no other scumreads on day loving seven. it's like you've forgotten how much you're supposed to know at this point in the game and are feigning ignorance to cover.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

chaoslord posted:

I can't vote both of them today, I'm not going to hold back a case just because it's not the one I want to act on. I'm also still talking to Hal.

Opop, put together a scenario where a busdrive makes sense to give Anon a tracking result that takes you to chaoslord.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

I can't vote both of them today, I'm not going to hold back a case just because it's not the one I want to act on. I'm also still talking to Hal.

Opop, put together a scenario where a busdrive makes sense to give Anon a tracking result that takes you to chaoslord.

I have no idea what happened, I was just spitballing ideas. All I know for sure I didn't target anyone

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Opopanax posted:

I have no idea what happened, I was just spitballing ideas. All I know for sure I didn't target anyone

opop are you still claiming vanilla town?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yep, that's how I know I didn't target anyone

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Opopanax posted:

Yep, that's how I know I didn't target anyone

alright so explain why the tracker saw you visit chaoslord

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How is that my responsibility? Your guess is as good as mine.
I mean I could come up with a convincing lie for you, if you really want.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Opopanax posted:

or you're scum and we should kill you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:thumbsup:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

It's your responsibility because you were the one to put forward the possibility of it happening via a busdriver. You can't do that now because it doesn't work. Nobody asked you to lie, they asked you to put forward a hypothesis, and you're just refusing now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not refusing, I just have no idea. It's also entirely possible it was still a bus driver and we just have some confusion about results

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Opopanax posted:

I'm not refusing, I just have no idea. It's also entirely possible it was still a bus driver and we just have some confusion about results

okay elaborate on that.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Is wall monitor the only person to not claim?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EXAKT Science posted:

okay elaborate on that.

Elaborate on what? Jesus Christ, what is so hard to understand here? I am VT and someone tracked me somewhere. We know there was a bus driver so that's the logical choice but it could be something else entirely, I have no idea.
I mean you're scum so I get why you're pushing this, but I don't know what poque's on about

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

Elaborate on what? Jesus Christ, what is so hard to understand here? I am VT and someone tracked me somewhere. We know there was a bus driver so that's the logical choice but it could be something else entirely, I have no idea.
I mean you're scum so I get why you're pushing this, but I don't know what poque's on about

You keep suggesting that it happened because of a bus driver. I want you to lay out a scenario that results in Anon getting that result. Like, list out people (even if it's hypothetical) and their targets and show that result happening.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

chaoslord posted:

Is wall monitor the only person to not claim?

I guess? I mean, I haven't claimed yet.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Punti hasn't publicly. He claimed to me (and Max and Ecco) N2 though.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Poque posted:

Punti hasn't publicly. He claimed to me (and Max and Ecco) N2 though.

Yeah but I saw it. Also he had soft claimed having a power during the busdriving incident earlier on, so fine with that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

You keep suggesting that it happened because of a bus driver. I want you to lay out a scenario that results in Anon getting that result. Like, list out people (even if it's hypothetical) and their targets and show that result happening.

Someone switched me and a scum player, that player visited Chaoslord. I don't know what you're getting at

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm pretty sure we're looking at an Exakt/Poque scum team. Chaos did anything happen to you the night I supposedly visited?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Nope, I wasn't aware I was visited until AN said it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

Someone switched me and a scum player, that player visited Chaoslord. I don't know what you're getting at

that wouldn't work, Anon said she targeted you and you were in her result. When Punti's target was changed he was informed. That is what I'm getting at. It doesn't work.

Opopanax posted:

I'm pretty sure we're looking at an Exakt/Poque scum team. Chaos did anything happen to you the night I supposedly visited?

Target me, not my case. If I'm wrong it doesn't make me scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

Target me, not my case. If I'm wrong it doesn't make me scum.

It's the fact that you're driving so hard at it, I can't see a town player grasping at straws like this. Also you were totally on board with Exakt being scum earlier and that's just dropped off without a sound

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
"Grasping at straws" is pretty lame and loaded, it's an attempt at discrediting me by attacking the tone instead of the argument. It's not even an accurate statement about the tone.

A big part of the reason I wanted you to answer that question was to keep the discussion on 'targeting chaoslord' going. Nobody has claimed that action on chaoslord so I have to assume it's something that a scum did, possibly something like a rolecop or maybe a one-shot item. Either way, if somebody could have claimed cred off of it, they would have done it by now, so I assume it's something nefarious, which in my mind helps clear chaoslord. WM was bus'd with a flipped scum so I trust him, and I trust Punti from way earlier in the game.

That leaves you, Hal, and EXAKT. I brought up my stuff on Hal earlier today and still don't trust him. EXAKT is pushing on you, who I've had feelings about for basically the entire game, so even if he's scum pursuing a bus I'm going to accept that support for now.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote Opop

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
chaos did you have any items at the time you were visited?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
That's a really good question, I hadn't thought of that.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I am around. Do we need hammering service tonight?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Puntification posted:

chaos did you have any items at the time you were visited?

No, haven't had an item yet

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

wall monitor posted:

I am around. Do we need hammering service tonight?

No thanks

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
where the hell is hal?

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Opopanax posted:

No thanks

No, no, I insist.

##vote Opopanax

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EXAKT Science posted:

where the hell is hal?

Hi I am here now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! Opopanax is hammered!

• Locked thread