Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«50 »
  • Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Poque posted:

This is actually pretty funny because I told Ernie to ignite you...I thought you had scumslipped in our search doc, you said something about "everyone said I was an idiot" in regards to something that happened in thread but I didn't see anybody having responded to that point. Ernie had already doused you N1 so I was like "let them burn" and fortunately it didn't end up screwing us over.

Huh, oh well. Good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Good job, Town! I did not think we would win this. I was sad that I was knocked out night one.

Pig, this was a well-designed and well-maintained game. Presign me for the third El Dorado.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

CapitalistPig posted:

I dont think you ever searched another location witrh anyone else other than that first night I messed up and though you searched with lutr, who had no access to docs and died that night anyway, otherwise you would have been able to talk to chaoslord that night.

I got access to docs just after that :-( I guess I should have said something but eh. Somber was a fun mason.

• Locked thread
«50 »