Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hullo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CONFIRMED, HEY GUYS I'M VANILLA TOWN

WHY DID I JUST POST THAT, AAAAWWWWW
;) ;)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ANarc is still pretty new and play in a really self-conscious and defensive way, even as town, and that looks scummy~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

presuming you think Narc is town then.

I'd like to hear what you think about Ram. I can't tell if his reluctance to comment on any actual content and extreme emotionality makes him scum or just Ram.

I don't have an alignment read on either of them.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Or you guys could be a scum team

?

Scum wouldn't claim confirmed masons d1, c'mon.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's a scumclaim

##vote punt

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Oh look some more posts, including two votes that I completely disagree with.

Deflecting from "come on, a confirmed mason claim isn't a good place to start looking for scum" with "what is even the nature of scumminess, or existence, or anything" is awkward af. It's a good vote.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

It's a euphemism for lynch.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Yeah I don't get that at all. You said "I don't think scum would claim confirmed masons D1," Punt said "that's not necessarily true, people don't follow a set pattern of behavior," so your natural response was to go "welp you disagreed with me, scum ##vote". It's not a good vote.

nah

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you think "two scum running a claimed masons gambit" is likelier than literally anybody else being scum?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

biased how?

he listed three scum picks: the two claimed masons, and punt.

that means he thinks the two claimed masons are likelier to be scum than anybody who isn't on that list.

that's not a reasonable opinion.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Wow I was totally joking about the masons being scum, I didn't think it was gonna turn into a whole big thing. I can't give any reads now but I'll be back in a few hours and will do a reread of the thread.

Also I hate day 1 and its bullshit to try to read people based on whatever you pull out of your rear end

in the last two games we played together

-we dunked a scum day one
-i identified 3/4 scum based on d1 alone

free your mind from day one negativity

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote lutr

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh okay
##unvote

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm going to a party so um

##vote doug i guess

i have no alignment opinion on him.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Thanks!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi what does searching do and how bad did i miss out by not searching

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote theram

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Opopanax posted:

Also Diq "This post is very calculated" was the crux of the case you led on a dead townie yesterday so maybe don't go tooting your horn just yet

Are you saying Diq is scum? Or that he was wrong once and therefore (??)?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TheRam posted:

fyi, we had 1 NK.

apparently it goes through BP, this is something I think would be more likely to be a SK power, since SK is usually an underpowered role.

I expected at least two NKs, however the night I choose to jail our buddy Diqnol only a single NK occurs

HMMMM I WONDER WHAT IT COULD MEAN. Diq is scum or SK (more likely scum, I think), unless; there is a doc who protected correctly in addition to my role, there is no SK (/no N1 kill for the SK) or there are more bullet proof players. I think more likely I just owned Diqnol, and I'm going to bed so gently caress sitting on it.

I do wanna know if Dorado 1 had a SK though, or other pig big games, I just assumed there is one since that's the norm for a game this size it's certainly exciting.

diq trying to argue some kind of slip is hilarious, you should all see through how lovely a point that was, it's a good deflection though because it allows him to remain incredulous and act as though the obvious assertion I've made isn't as obvious as it really is, making him look town.

if you're all stupid we can talk more tomorrow but it was just a gut call and imo we should turbo diqnol!

if anyone watched diq and saw anyone other than me visit him last night, they are potentially scum but don't claim unless you know someone else visited him.

loving columbo over here

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ram is exhibiting bizarre mirror universe logic that doesn't add up i'm happy with my vote bye

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Opopanax posted:

I mean he's acting like he caught Ram red handed on the same fact that he was just wrong about yesterday

Those are two independent events that aren't related to one another though. You're saying he was wrong before so he's wrong again which makes no sense.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Opopanax posted:

Well now that I get what you're saying I do, but I find I find it hard to believe Ram is that stupid

What's the precise amount of stupid you think Ram is? Because the explanation that has him genuinely believe that Diq is scum based on the case he presented depends on him being pretty loving stupid.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TheRam posted:

Alright, so GoT leaked and that has made it very hard to do anything other than stay up and get pumped. Let me just recap, maybe not everything I'm thinking but I'm trying to make a post where I spell this poo poo out:

(bolded for your convenience!)

[*] We are in a 21 man game, I expected two NK's last night.
i stopped reading here tbh

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i could switch to exakt

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

your reaction to gulag is artificial af

instead of saying "no that's not true", and moving on, you're dragging on the performative "why are people lyingggggggggggggggggg?" without applying any thought or adding anything new to it. you're happy to just adopt that stance (someone is lying, it's not me, and i'll keep reminding people of it) instead of engaging literally anything else about the game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Puntification posted:

Hey guys sorry for missing the deadline last night, I can't tell the time apparently.

Anyway I'm gonna join the claim-party, my role is spirit medium and I can commune with the dead:

Somber's telling us from beyond the grave to kill pinterest.

He told me if you look at his voting record it's inconsistent lazy garbage, particularly if you look at how it goes from his vote on my handsome self (over stupid garbage) and then switches to lutr (my vote choice) soon after = he thinks I'm scum but is willing to follow my lead on the lynch? His parting vote on doug is pretty awful as well. He's also super snipey and rude and not at all chill. My ghosts command me ##vote pinterest mom

what does claiming get you here

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh i didn't recognise that post :shobon:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

your case against me is fine on its own. why drape yourself in the habits of a dead player to make it?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

"instead of"? :raise:

i've already said why i think theram is scum. his story doesn't hold up. there's no reasonable thought process behind it. "i jailed diq, and there was a nightkill, therefore diq has a nightkill" is balls out ridiculous.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poque posted:

that's not what he said at all. he said he expected two nightkills and that his "findings led [him] to believe [he] prevented a 2nd NK"

that's exactly what he said. his findings are "I jailed diq".

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ernie. posted:

on the other hand this is a crazy post that makes no sense either and you're ignoring it, pmom. why?

:shrug:

you can also ask literally anybody in the thread that same question

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ernie. posted:

i'm asking it to you because you're currently voting theram for a similarly bad line of logic

what is different? is it just that ram is more contentious?

mostly it happened while i was jumping on the ram and i didn't pursue it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

and also the ram keeps doing this and drawing attention to his moon anti-logic

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh, right, the easiest explanation is that Somber was shot twice isn't it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

why would a juggernaut waste their kill on somber though

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i think Ram might have been convinced there's be a second nk because he's scum and someone on his team is either BP or a doctor

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

if you have a limited number of uses of a juggernaut kill, you're going to waste a use on a claimed mason?

GulagDolls posted:

do you think he, as scum, would just let that slip without thinking in his first post

do i think he, as scum, would do it? sure. he's not the very picture of clear-eyed rationality.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Well, it turned out to be a good scum move since they got two town for the price of one.

the decision to use a juggernaut on somber would have had to be before scum knew he was a lover. i don't think using a juggernaut makes sense without knowing that he was lovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poque posted:

If I were in a masonry and was getting heat and my unconfirmed partner did that, I would react the exakt same way.

exakt says they're not in a masonry at all

• Locked thread