Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
outy
Aug 27, 2004

Jose is losing the plot. He's starting to post fantasy photoshops now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I can't wait until Conor wins a bad decision and then the video of him stealing the belt becomes prescient.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The danger of Conor winning is him some day fighting Joe Duffy for the belt. Irish people will have no one to be racist towards so they will internalise it and we will have another civil war. Please win, Aldo-san

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

outy posted:

that third one is some magic eye poo poo

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
lol just envision Aldo standing over a computer-savvy flunkie's shoulder to decide which rickety photochops make him look the most macho while he forces fake nervous laughter and his face gets hot

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

outy posted:

Conor posted one earlier

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Are we sure they aren't just reposting (if not actually retweeting) something a fan made?

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Are we sure they aren't just reposting (if not actually retweeting) something a fan made?

I'm sure they are. Anyways I doubt anything will top Dan Hardy's photoshop trolling of Marcus Davis from years ago (actually probably a current UFC fighter wouldn't get away with that anymore since they're so much more savvy about social media now).

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Didn't Paul Daley get people to make photoshops of Koscheck before their fight?

Also

This is kind of cool, one of my sometimes training partners fought him a couple months back and lost a fairly tight decision (I thought my buddy won) but I got introduced to Nguyen afterwards, he's a really nice dude, really humble and a hard worker from what I've heard.

That tattooed dude is a bit of a dick, his names Jules the Jackal something or other, and he always poo poo talks his opponents on facebook and only just started training BJJ, until he got his rear end whooped and then go submitted he used to only train wrestling defense and to to snatch submissions out of scrambles. 135 seems fairly thin so hopefully he can stick around for a while.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Do they hold the national championships 8 times a year or something? How is this kid a "five time national champ"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I don't know who it was but

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Even the coloring that keeps the shadowing perfect on their bodies in that one is amazing

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

I don't recall this but I seem to remember some photoshop wars for Rivera/Bisping and Bonnar when he was doing the funny T-Shirt thing before his fight with someone.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

xcore posted:

Do they hold the national championships 8 times a year or something? How is this kid a "five time national champ"

I dunno much about TKD, I think they start p young though

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Oddly that is not the youngest or cutest TKD exchange I've ever seen. Pretty goddamn great though, the running jump kick is impressive as all out.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

My favourite part of doing open mat on saturdays was watching the end of the kids judo class beforehand. 5 year olds running around some doing rugby tackles, others just hugging and leaning over, and one kid who had an awesome hip throw just wrecking kids. Most adorable thing I've ever seen.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Ronda has no future plans to appear on WWE television and Sunday was a "one time thing", per Ariel Helwani.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Ty1990 posted:

Ronda has no future plans to appear on WWE television and Sunday was a "one time thing", per Ariel Helwani.

Knowing Vince he probably didn't like someone who isn't a wrestler getting the most media attention regarding Wrestlemania.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Trast posted:

Knowing Vince he probably didn't like someone who isn't a wrestler getting the most media attention regarding Wrestlemania.

Vince loves celebrities and media attention, this is the opposite of his mindset.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

MassRafTer posted:

Vince loves celebrities and media attention, this is the opposite of his mindset.

I suppose that is true. Honestly it's hard to tell with that old man.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

http://m.imgur.com/IlX8W9Z

Lol

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
"We will take Aldo and we will take dos Anjos, without a problem. The featherweights must beg now. They must beg for pardon, beg for forgiveness. If that's the case, if they apologize and beg, I'll leave the division. I won't terrorize them anymore. They can have their division back. They can go back to being on the prelims and I'll go to the lightweight division."

"So, guess what Rafeal? I'm coming to get you, too." - Peewee Herman

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

tl;dr - i got laid and now im excited about life again

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Bantamweight here I come? That would be sad to see him make 135. Good thing its a joke.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Bantamweight here I come? That would be sad to see him make 135. Good thing its a joke.

whaaaat? he has been fighting at 135 already...

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Fozzy The Bear posted:

It would be sad to see him fight in the only division he has fought in?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Haha, whoops, skimmed over it and thought it said "Mayhem" Miller

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The photoshop wars were Dan Hardy vs. Marcus Davis and vs Mike Swick.

In other news I heard Meisha Tate's stupid walkout song in a coffee shop and now it's like she's skipping along beside me everywhere I go. :suicide:

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Mir/Duffee is happening.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

TheReverend posted:

Mir/Duffee is happening.

And with that, I have ascended.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

TheReverend posted:

Mir/Duffee is happening.

If this is an April Fools Joke I will make it my mission to see you banned.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TheReverend posted:

Mir/Duffee is happening.

If you gave me ten guesses to pick Mir's next opponent I would have never come up with something so glorious.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

kensei posted:

If this is an April Fools Joke I will make it my mission to see you banned.

Todd Duffee has been campaigning for this fight on Ariel's show and also on Twitter. He even did a poor man's Brock by getting a poor man's Paul Heyman to call Mir out.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Is Mein the guy who was doing well before he tried a Dark Souls combat roll and got his liver kicked out his arse?

Not exactly. He won the first round by outstriking Alves in the center of the cage, but it started to turn towards the end of the round because Alves worked out how to press him. Right away at the start of the second round Alves pushed him to the fence and cut off the cage really effectively, and Mein had no way to circle out safely. The first time Mein did the combat roll to escape, and it actually worked, probably because it was such a crazy thing to do that Alves never saw it coming. But then Alves immediately trapped him in the same position again and kicked his solar plexus in half when he tried to circle out normally.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Oh no Brer Silva! Whatever you do, don't throw me in the lost-to-a-lightweight Thatch! Anything but that!

in case nobody else notices, this is an A+ folklore joke and you're cool for making it

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Sherdog is reporting that Brandon Thatch is facing John Howard instead of Mein

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Brandon-Thatch-to-Face-John-Howard-at-UFC-189-in-Las-Vegas-84185

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
that press conference was loving fantastic and i cant wait for this fight

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Aldo's coke dealer suits are better than Conor's tired horseshit

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011