Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

album of 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

youre wife posted:

Good! Next, I demand a womens super heavyweight division to open up the sport to the majority of real women.
Why do you want all those poor women to get murdered by Gabi Garcia?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hope he keeps us updated on the best parts of his GBS version of this thread

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Grifter posted:

Why do you want all those poor women to get murdered by Gabi Garcia?

Yeah. I really do. That 14 second Rousey fight was at the same time both the greatest most brutal thing ever and the most disappointing. Can you imagine how insane it would be if an unprepared lardy lady faced off against the nine time world juijitzu champ who dominates male fighters in her spare time for fun? Then have the hot ring boys circle for sex appeal. That's the show I want to watch.

Skip My Posts posted:

Hope he keeps us updated on the best parts of his GBS version of this thread

I will if it gets bumped. Gbs is forums crack. Instant gratification, but not very long lasting.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

youre wife posted:

That 14 second Rousey fight

Which one?

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
This one!

Started with the intense stare down that Rousey and Cat practiced so much in all their photo shoots.

And I was all, "Alight! Finally! Here's what I sat through the boring boy fights to see!"
Settled in for a good match, and

You could watch the whole thing four times in under a minute. It was on the Internet in gifs in less time than the fight took. They had to play it over and over in slow mo while Joe Rogan tried to consolidate the awesomeness of Rousey with his Victorian world view, just so people didn't feel like they paid for nothing. So good.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

That fight was so dumb, even on paper.

Hey lets pair the girl who always loses or almost dies in the first round with the champion who wins the vast majority of her fights in the first round.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You're wife's a bitch

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Street Horrrsing posted:

That fight was so dumb, even on paper.

Hey lets pair the girl who always loses or almost dies in the first round with the champion who wins the vast majority of her fights in the first round.

I think they were mad at Cat or something. That interview after the fight, "How do you feel? How do you in this moment, 16 seconds after the fight began and you already lost brutally? The world is watching, and they would like to know how you feel."

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TheRationalRedditor posted:

the fact he thinks he can still salvage this withering, self-inflicted humiliation after getting sonned three times is precious. White precious. He's obese with retardation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
*She*
She is obese with retardation.

• Locked thread