Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

Chalk me up for another person who loves to see this played, but couldn't get the hang of it himself. Everything about the game intrigues me, I just wasn't expecting it to involve so much skill. Even just shooting things is moderately difficult, never mind knifing things. The sound and visuals for shooting are all so drat satisfying too that I never even thought of making extensive use of the knife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

Jesus Christ this game loves to wreck your poo poo. A boss that just swipes all your health away with a single salvo does not pull any punches.

I love everything about this. The music, the gun effects, the fact that I don't have to play this but can instead enjoy watching someone more skillful than I.

• Locked thread