Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I like it. the photography talk is pretty lols but I am a hipster at heart and this game is super hipster. Also fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
bumping this because ep3 just dropped. It's really loving good but also felt kind of short and I didn't find most of the pictures this time.

also holy gently caress that twist

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Viva Miriya posted:

The steam forum for that game went nuts like 2-3 hours later whenever people first started finishing up the new ep, for good reason.

tbf the Steam forums go nuts when it's cloudy out and also when it's not cloudy out.

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

what's the twist.

after spending the episode basically professing your lesbo love for Chloe, you accidentally go back in time far enough to save her dad. You return to the future as part of Victoria's prep club and learn Chloe is a parapalegic from her own car accident.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

apropos to nothing posted:

I'll prolly get this when all the parts are out to make sure it stays good throughout OR wait for it to be free/discounted on PS+. Thanks and god bless.

I got the game+season pass on nuuvem on pre-order for the price of the base game on Steam. Nuuvem is good and for good gamers. It's also only $13 for all five eps on g2a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

About to play this with my GF on the ps4. Hope it's good, and at $5 I don't mind trying.

Enjoy your journey, friend. $5 is a sweet deal for this story game

• Locked thread