Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Bully, season one. After he follows the bully home, he has a real moment with the dad.

Also that is at least like ep 6 or 7 of the first season, im p sure there are earlier eps w human interactioiacantahfdaoswhat

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
In last season's elevator plotline, he meets the Hungarian chick at a gazebo in a misty park on what I think was one autumn day. It was a really, really pretty shot and I was wondering if anyone knows what episode that was and what park that is.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Illinois Smith posted:

It's at the beginning of Elevator Part 6 (the Hurricane Jasmine Forsythe episode).

That's it. You know the park?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I laughed when Louie got his rear end kicked by a woman because that's my fetish

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
That might have been my favorite episode of Louie ever.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

robot roll call posted:

You know how people do those impressions of Cosby where they just say a bunch of nonsense words in his voice? It was pretty much that.

It's going to be the trial of the century!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Gonna have to hire a translator who is fluent in Cos.

• Locked thread