Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Outside of the penguin joke I didn't think the first episode was very good, but this one was outstanding. The opening segment, the cockblocked flashback, the loving artsy movie with hipster glasses, the parmesan, Pamela is always great.

Hakkesshu fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Apr 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Mescal posted:

I just can't wait for the episode when Louie gets along with somebody and has a nice time!

That already happened. Remember the big fat guy on the plane?

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

SaltLick posted:

Louis CK brought Pamela to the Mayweather fight. Are they a thing irl or just really good friends

She's a producer and co-writer on the show and they're very good friends yes. She also played his wife in his last sitcom.

Edit: Looking through her history, it's weird seeing that she used to be a pretty prolific voice actress. She was in loving Fallout and Grim Fandango.

Hakkesshu fucked around with this message at 07:38 on May 5, 2015

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

Of all the things shes voiced how do you not mention she is Bobby Hill

I've never seen KotH ok

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I feel like when this show ends he'll just go all out in the last episode with some weird supernatural apocalypse scenario and it wouldn't feel out of place honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

IMO this has been the worst season. Couple of great episodes for sure, but I thought these last two road episodes were terrible, and it also did not open strong.

• Locked thread