Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I love that he didn't even bother filming any of the airport scenes outside of the Jet Blue Terminal at JFK. I guess they were the only ones that gave him a permit, the other terminals are a lot less distinctive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Kragger99 posted:

"In the show", that was supposed to be Atlanta's airport, right?
I've been to NY once, and that sky train really looked like the one at JFK. Makes sense that he'd film it all in NY though.

VVV I thought I recognized him from somewhere VVV

Atlanta, Cincinnati, and another city, I think. The escalators at the beginning are the ones that lead from the main terminal entrance to the parking garage, the hall with the Jizzybun (I think) on the left wing, and the Airtrain was either the Jet Blue stop or the one right after it. I've spent way too much time at that terminal.

• Locked thread