Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

I just heard there's going to be more Louie and it's happening today! I'm excited. Comedy or drama, I don't care. As much as I enjoy the laughs, they're not really the reason I appreciate the show. Whether he goes for punchlines or not he's asking the same questions. No, I didn't enjoy every moment of season 4, but it never stopped being challenging and interesting. What time is it airing tonight? Is it gonna be one episode every thursday til it's done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

I just can't wait for the episode when Louie gets along with somebody and has a nice time!

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

The episode was pretty boring and yeahiknowish. Jizzybuns was perfect though. I think I'm gonna watch that scene again right now.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

It's funny, I was thinking about Stephen Wright during that last episode and the credits said the story was by Stephen Wright and Louis CK. It was kind of a heartwarming story, with the rear end in a top hat dying happy, doing what he loved

• Locked thread