Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Diogines posted:

I have not decided if this is an April Fools joke or not yet.

I am not kidding.

Such is the madness of Denziroh.

No update tonight either way though, in this or the other thread.

It seems like it'd be fun to keep it around. Maybe not run it full-steam concurrently with Paradise Lost, but update occasionally at some slow pace, keep it out of the archives?

I would like to, as a brand new component of Denziroh, focus my individual desires and will our body to pet Mr. Whiskers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Vavrek posted:

I would like to, as a brand new component of Denziroh, focus my individual desires and will our body to pet Mr. Whiskers.

gently caress no, that cat's been nothing but trouble since day one. Squirt it with wine until it starts predicting how great things will turn out.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

paragon1 posted:

what about someone who's soul got obliterated by foreign gods?

Even though...

Diogines posted:

We continue Enkidel's adventures in the next update.

Everyone can vote except for Sojenus.

If Soul Taco or 100 Hogs want to discuss somehow taking action in a way does not drive me nuts for having to account for more than one player, contact me on IRC to see if we can work something out.

Except we are not updating this so.... yeah.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Outrail posted:

gently caress no, that cat's been nothing but trouble since day one. Squirt it with wine until it starts predicting how great things will turn out.

But he's purple, and a cat, and I wasn't there for any of that! I am roleplaying my individual desire, as some mysterious heretofore unknown component of Denziroh.

Don't roleplayshame.

Diog: Those bolded passages are totally also votes. I leave interpretation to you.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

To be fair all the apocalypses that the cat prophesied about were caused by us in some way or form.

I'm still waiting to enter the labyrinth and confront the Minotaur by the way :colbert:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Exactly, this is all Mr. Whiskers fault.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I really only come here for the Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens CYOA these days.
SA was one of the first websites I ever frequented, waaaaay back in the day. I only got off my ass and got an account about 8 years ago. I bought the platinum upgrade recently.
Could we animate the treasure? Create a sexy gem, silver and gold golem to guard itself?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I think we need to change the content of prayers to us to go:
Denziroh is awesome. gently caress the Godbaby. Seriously, gently caress that condescending prick.
So on and so on.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Ouroborus posted:

Could we animate the treasure? Create a sexy gem, silver and gold golem to guard itself?

Can we make it a gold plated pussycock; aka a cat/rooster chimera golem festooned with genitalia?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I don't get all this hostility to godbabby. It did us a favour, Akkad was small and boring. Tens of thousands of years in the same place with the same people? Yawn.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I really only come here for the Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens CYOA these days.
SA was one of the first websites I ever frequented, waaaaay back in the day. I only got off my ass and got an account about 8 years ago. I bought the platinum upgrade recently.

Outrail posted:

Can we make it a gold plated pussycock; aka a cat/rooster chimera golem festooned with genitalia?

Only if it can set people on fire with its glare.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
And it can only speak Spanish.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Make it wear a feista hat.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Arkanomen posted:

Make it wear a feista hat.

I am down with all these.
I'll see if I can get my wife to draw a cat/rooster golem festooned with genitals, setting people on fire with its eyes, and wearing a sombrero.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Ouroborus posted:

I am down with all these.
I'll see if I can get my wife to draw a cat/rooster golem festooned with genitals, setting people on fire with its eyes, and wearing a sombrero.

Quick, someone give this thing a name before Diog sees.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Outrail posted:

Quick, someone give this thing a name before Diog sees.

How about the Jeweled Cockatwat?
Edit: I am sorry...
:nws: :colbert: :nms: http://i.imgur.com/zHNAnWc.jpg :nms: :colbert: :nws:

Ouroborus fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Apr 10, 2015

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Ouroborus posted:

Don't me sorry. Be the opposite of that. This is amazing. Sell mugs of this on Etsy or something. And keep making more.

Nick Esasky
Nov 10, 2009
wasn't part of the deal with THAT PRICK that he would seal these holes or whatever that're causing us to die off? Or was that an option that didn't let us take our worshippers along?

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

Nick Esasky posted:

wasn't part of the deal with THAT PRICK that he would seal these holes or whatever that're causing us to die off? Or was that an option that didn't let us take our worshippers along?

Memory's a bit fuzzy, but I seem to recall the latter is the case - fixing was an option, but there was some kind of associated cost that caused the Denziroh players to boycott it, probably to do with worshipers as you say.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Ouroborus posted:

It's.. It's beautiful.

Mr. Whiskers, what do you think of the Cockatwat? Doom, perhaps?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Nick Esasky posted:

He offered to "seal you so that you do not perish for lack of worship" if you took no one with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Which was a foolish thing to say. Who could not worship the literal life of the party?

• Locked thread