Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

After being a life long Lib Dem voter I postal voted for Labour this time around. Shame this is a solidly conservative area. I might be have a meeting with the PM post election, so hopefully it's Ed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

It's like one of the internet weirdos Something Awful usually mocks somehow managed to get to be Conservative party chairman.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Tesco just reported a £6.37 Billion lose, should be interesting to see the political fall out from that.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I doubt his voice has even broken, let alone it being strong.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

All things considered I think he comes off well in that clip.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Payndz posted:

Got this amongst my electoral junk mail this morning (I'm in Bournemouth West). Never heard of Patria before, but from the dagger in their logo and policies like "Give judges right to impose capital punishment", "repeal the ridiculous Human Rights Act", "Stop further immigration" and "There should be no further mosques" I suspect they may be a teensy bit right of centre.

I suspect you might be right, from their leader's bio

quote:

I am a semi-retired electrician, having run my own business for the last forty-two years, since finishing an apprenticeship. I also served my local community as a Retained Fireman for Hampshire Fire Service for more than thirty years, until being dismissed because of my membership of the British National Party.

I supported and voted for the Tories for many years until I joined the BNP in the early part of this century. I started the Isle of Wight and New Forest groups and also shared the position of Southampton Organiser for a while.

After standing in the 2005 General Election, as a candidate in Havant, I was sacked from my Fire Service role due to being a member of the BNP, which, to this day, hurts me deeply. I have also stood many times in district and parish council elections.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Edit : beaten

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

This election is turning out to be far more enjoyable than I would have ever expected.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Twitter's response to "dead son" is pages of this

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

The Sun's worm poll obviously didn't read the front page this morning

Guardian/ICM poll: 44% of viewers that Cameron was "best on the night", compared to 38% for Miliband and 19% for Clegg

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I suspect some Tories got a memo earlier today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Video for the May thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyISprZphtM

• Locked thread