Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i would like to go on the record to say, that games are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i am excited for this game but i have no idea what the gently caress is happening in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3TCRY5ZWb4

ps heres your first anime surprise, thread

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Me: Coming home from a long day at the video game mines, only to see my house is on fire and my children are slowly eating each other's insides while shrieking about ethics and why jokes are bad, "What the F*CK?!!!!!"

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Adam Bowen posted:

Goodbye princess peach, apparently I really butthurt someone today and they bought this

the ice rear end of imp zone

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

it's monday regardless of the status of the DMV, and i hate everything

e: except for games

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

VideoGames posted:

and thems the facts

i like your new av, its good

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Eonwe posted:

smh at casual racism against a group of people in this thread

its definitely the worst chat thread out of the ones weve had so far

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

well if youre really curious i read this thread and the main thread for whatever game im currently into, although i dont read all the posts because yall talk so loving much. i dick around in mmo hmo because i'm a huge retard who likes mmos. then i just kinda wander around in imp zone.

i read/post in forums outside of games too, sometimes i appear in CineD to see what scary movies are getting talked about, or FYAD to get viciously owned, or gbs to make this face: :whitewater:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's good to post everywhere, always.

variety is the spice of life, and gives better EXP than just grinding one thread

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Eonwe posted:

i just post badly

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

precision posted:

Posting is... good?

:eyepop:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Excels posted:

i wonder how many actual murderers have posted on SA

i routinely murder centipedes when they invade my house in the spring because i hate them a whole lot and they are rude to come in without asking. there, i said it. arrest me, officer.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Excels posted:

i have seen people make this "joke" so many times that my brain automatically converts it into a puff of white noise

uhmmm its not a joke, he said it's a personal secret ok, he's being earnest.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Problem Sleuth posted:

I have never played a final fantasy game, how should I rectify this

play ff7 but do nothing except breed/race chocobos

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Alain Post posted:

I really want to do FF8 at some point because it seems like the weirdest one.

tbh i dont remember much about it other than you go into space at some point and you were from an orphanage maybe. also there is a witch and she is cool.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

lmao japan again someone send help

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

mortal kombat looms on the horizon...

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

a f...f....... female trying to sell an old gaming laptop on craigslist

this is going to be interesting

wish me luck, goons

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

im gonna get murdered so hard

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

This journey sounds fraught with peril. Bring your baseball bat or frying pan.

i dont have a baseball bat but i have a really sharp set of knives, like sushi grade

im gonna get a baseball bat and tape the knives to it.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Eonwe posted:

you are going to get invited in for a romantic night of hot pockets and mt dew so hard

sensual...

nothing will beat the time i went out on a date and got called a hot wing while at buffalo wild wings, though. i cant believe i let that guy get away, and married a goon instead.

in other words, pillars of eternity is cool, and i have a cat friend in it. i killed its witch owner and took it cause it was really skinny and i felt bad for it. what other kinds of pet friends can i get?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i dont want a beagle, what else

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Types of pets[edit]

Cats[edit]
Black Cat
Mixed Cat
Calico Cat
Orange Tabby Cat

Dogs[edit]
Black Hound
Beagle
Small Black Lab
Small Yellow Lab
Terrier

Wurms[edit]
Tiny Obsidian Wurm
Tiny White Wurm

Others[edit]
Piglet
Miniature Giant Space Piglet
Tiny Animat
Tiny Beetle
Tiny Spider

thank you for venturing into the wiki wilds, i appreciate it

im gonna get a wurm and name it wormhat.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

wy would you ever not want a beagle?

i like big dogs, like a german shepherd or something

corgis and pugs are ok tho

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Big dogs and small dogs are both good, imo

Don't be a size queen

im a well-known dog racist

bloodychill posted:

I totally got the undead cat too and replaced the giant miniature space pig with it because I became bored with the pig's antics.

gently caress yes!!

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Eonwe posted:

i have a cat that acts more doglike, especially as far as being clumsy

she owns

me too our girl cat plays fetch and it's the best, the boy just lays around all day looking beautiful tho

can you ever do things with your pets in pillars of eternity or do they just kinda hang out?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

they should make video games for pets, or, maybe, a controller for pets, so they can be your pets in the game, as well as in real life. imagine co-oping with your dog. someone write nintendo.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

they should make some kind of a game where just raise pets, maybe some new cute animals. maybe you could have multiple pets, and even have them learn abilities and train to level up, and you could collect the pets?

what if the pets could turn into better pets?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Petz: Pocket Monsterz

i thought i was one of 5 toddlers in the world who had played this game

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

we are having a MKX party this saturday and there are at least two other groups i know who are also doing an mkx party with their friends that same day. here i thought we were being all original. didn't realize that many people were so stoked for the release.

one of them is gonna be playing on the xbox but the other is on the PS4... party vs. party. FIGHT!

A Spider Covets fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 14, 2015

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i dont like the shades in pillars of eternity, they are gay.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/the-angry-birds-animated-movie-will-cost-185-million-dollars-20150414

hell yeah... angry birds!!

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

following the angry birds theme, i think there should be a thread about birds in games, comparing their AI and textures and stuff to see which one is the best.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Eonwe posted:

you should be the change you want to see on the forums, forums poster A Spider Covets

im at work and im really tired and cranky!! im in a bad place to be funny right now.

Eonwe posted:

also do spiders covet Bongos or?????

they covet silken bloatees

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

lore of me, forums poster a spider covets:
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09072005

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i can't believe i'm about to say this but tbh i don't think the plot of the game would be all that bad for a kids movie. evil pigs steal birds' eggs, a group of birds gets together to get them back and cause mischief for the pigs. it's not mindblowing and it'd be one of those kids movies that probably suck to take your kid to (unlike Frozen or something) but it has the chance to not be godawful in every respect

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

gaming laptop status: selling it to a goon, i thought there were maybe like 3 of them in mn but there are a least four. one of them lives near me, as i have seen his vehicle on the road, adorned by SA emoticon stickers. i will barricade the doors tonight. standby

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

theultimo posted:

If it's south metro, then it's 4 :nsallears:

wtf

this dude's from st paul but i live in the south metro suburbs... i need to get more boards for the windows. this will help me to game, too, as the sun's foul rays will not fall upon my screen when my home is fully boarded up.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

I think I walked in on a highly illegal amiibo dealing crime ring and the fat people did not want me being there, my floating from Nintendo to Sony bothered them for fear that I would swoop in and buy up whatever store exclusive amiibos were coming out of yonder backroom. For I looked like a COD Bro but did not purchase any call of duty and I was eyeing games that they themselves would have played. This caused them to approach me with a massive chip on their shoulder.

But the Street Fighter HD and Final Fight Collection was only 15 dollars.

what did the bad nerds say to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

but how fat were they. taint reaper, how fat were they. reap what you sew.

• Locked thread