Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I like games and the threads* I follow in games have people enjoying those games as well. Maybe you guys just need to read better threads?

*Dota thread excluded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
DK64 is an okay game if you don't try to 100% it because that will drive you crazy.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Pikmin 2 is one of the best games ever made and its on the gamecube. Therefore, the gamecube was good.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
What was the poem in question?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
There was a vote for a new forums rule for a week. GBS chose to ban anime because they were sick of a group of posters shoving anime gifs into every thread they went in. People preferred anime free GBS so much the rule was made permanent. The end.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

precision posted:

Maybe it's because I don't read GBS 4 or whatever iteration of the Matrix this is but this is loving hilarious for some reason

e: if I posted in new GBS would my avatar get me immediately probated

Nah that would require effort on the part of the mods. Changing all the avatars would have been funny so they didn't do that.

Should have voted for lovedump instead, where everyone had to love everything and not post negatively.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
When I was 16 and trying to get a learner's permit, the DMV made me sit in several different lines for 5 hours only to end up at a computer that gave me a 10 question multiple choice quiz.

The DMV was one of those things I always thought adults exaggerated the terribleness of but then no, it really is that hosed up and incompetent.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Excels posted:

just gas this whole loving subforum

Most of the threads I read in this subforum are very chill and good. You guys should branch out.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Bicyclops posted:

Yes, but they're starting to employ celebrities, and people are going to start noticing when they do that.

Solution is obviously to just have Steve Blum voice everyone forever.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Adam Bowen posted:

I wonder what the rate of Autism is in Japan. Where's famous Japan expert Tainted Reaper when you need him?

I recall that mental illness is huge taboo in Japan and they pretty much so they don't acknowledge it for the most part. Its part of why Japan has one the highest suicide rates. I doubt many people get diagnosed with autism there because a family's approach to mental illness is usually to try and ignore it.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
1 was filled with those vanishing blocks that are a complete pain in the rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Broseph Brostar posted:

You guys remember when Ytmnd was at war with ebaumsworld because they stole that gif of the girl with only one expression? That was pretty epic iirc

How do you still a gif?

• Locked thread