Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Adam Bowen posted:

Talk about video games, don't talk about loving animes. Watch your taint. Whatever you do, don't play a video game.

i actually expected your link in the other thread to rickroll me. was pleasantly surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
self hating gamers need help

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i would gently caress all these white animes

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Eonwe posted:

close mmo hmo

i constantly misread this as momo homo

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
if you get probed because of a post in Imp Zone then you need to stop and look at how you are posting because the chances are the post you have been writing are pretty loving bad

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
therres a reason we still have nintendo after all these decades.

hint: its because nintendo is good

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
forums cancer is not enough

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Is anything good coming out this month at all

poo poo from my colon

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
animes

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
christ and its only the fifth of april

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Adam Bowen posted:

Fear the (taint) Reaper might be the next thread title, if he keeps reaping at the current rate

pls dnt encourage

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
ori and the blind forest is a lovely platformer and i am enjoying playing it.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

The only person who cares about Adam Bowen posting Rick Astley links is Adam Bowen, so I'm guessing Adam Bowen bought the title for Adam Bowen. It's a Roger a Muirebe situation.

your humble shitposter Adam Bowen

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Hmm. Definitely my poo poo.

i felt like a bit of a change :>

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

corn in the bible posted:

who is adam bowen. tried to think of an adam bowen post and literally couldnt remember one.

op of this thread

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
and thems the facts

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Eonwe posted:

whats a video game

Itsa me! VadeoGames!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

precision posted:

how many threads do you guys read, people always say Games is an awful forum but I think most of the bad posting is in threads I do not and will never read because I rarely see anything particularly terrible but I only read like maybe four threads at a time (whatever I'm playing at the moment mostly)

currently playing: Hexcells, Pillars of Eternity, Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Tower of Guns

i once read the farcry3 thread and it full of idiots talking about "boo hoo your white and save the natives" retardation. i dont give a poo poo about that.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

A Spider Covets posted:

well if youre really curious i read this thread and the main thread for whatever game im currently into, although i dont read all the posts because yall talk so loving much. i dick around in mmo hmo because i'm a huge retard who likes mmos. then i just kinda wander around in imp zone.

i read/post in forums outside of games too, sometimes i appear in CineD to see what scary movies are getting talked about, or FYAD to get viciously owned, or gbs to make this face: :whitewater:

that is a good face

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
and its possible to care about something and joke about that exact same thing. this is actually what a lot of comedians do

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
like chris rock hating niggers but being black

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i have found at least something to enjoy in every video game i have played except one which just frustrated me to no end.

also really enjoying the resident evil remaster but the lack of bad one liners and Zumbe not being written on the side of boxes is sorely missed

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

What game was it?

i would rather not say. just know there is a single game out there in a franchise that i feel has been detrimental to the overall genre since it got huge.

no it is not COD.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

It's Super Mario Bros. isn't it

no way, SMB is the whole reason i am excited to get my WiiU in 22 days time

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
what do they call a big mac?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
some hoodlum he is! i bet he doesnt do drugs or rob people either

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Pock Men.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ctRrsPexs

this is my favourite follin

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Really enjoying gtav pc version

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
video games are good

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
some video games arent fun.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
other video games transcend art

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
video games are good

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
bulletstorm was great fun.
thank you for being a part of my gaming life, bulletstorm.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
whatever happened to project spark

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

holy gently caress charging for mods. what the poo poo

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Pay what you want

i dont want to pay anything for a loving mod. jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
the best thing about all the modding is now i have reinstalled FO3 and NewVegas and filled it with horse cock.

time for some adventures in the wasteland

• Locked thread