Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck My Ass
i wrote a strongly worded letter to rich aka Lowtax on this web forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Wher

The Smart Baseball Dargon Sez:

"Baseball is chaos!"

His bat is signed by Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski
Well I suppose you could say... *epic putting on of sunglasses* that you got f'd in the a

*YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!*

Chef Shimi

Derp

VWVWV

hurf!

BIG BIC SQUAD
Is your username meant to be read as "gently caress my rear end" or "gently caress, my rear end!" ?

Big Mackson
i remember i got fydded by spanish manlove. it was a magical time.

Flying Fortress

what did you do to get probed?

monkay

The official sad poster
I got probated too... or maybe it was banned. I'm not sure if I should also be hella pissed.

Big Mackson

Flying Fortress posted:

i dont know if it even happened but it FEELS like i was probed by spanish manlove.

Fuck My Ass

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

Is your username meant to be read as "gently caress my rear end" or "gently caress, my rear end!" ?

gently caress my rear end as in like gently caress me in the rear end gently caress my rear end

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Fuck My Ass

Flying Fortress posted:

i gfuess i wasn[t funny in the most unfunniest forum on SA

Fuck My Ass
all the good yadders went to twitter so thats why FYAD stinks now lmao

Chef Shimi

Yikes

bwatts

i dont care op

Flying Fortress

Michael Jackson posted:

i dont know if it even happened but it FEELS like i was probed by spanish manlove.

what were you wearing?

Ace of Baes

gently caress My rear end posted:

who were the good ones

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

El Spider

loving classic deconstruction of the current FYAD memescape op

----------------

I.N.R.I

i gfuess i wasn[t funny in the most unfunniest forum on SA

its because nobody there likes you

I.N.R.I
does this guy even LIKE fyad?

bwatts

I.N.R.I posted:

does this guy even LIKE fyad?

not anymore i think, from this thread. i think he used to like it before all the funny people from fyad went to twitter

dogcrash truther
I like fyad. Hell, maybe I even like it more now than I used to

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
g0m is still in FYAD and he is funny

bog pixie

no they will not posted:

Hey y'all, it's me! friend of the family!!! :D Back after 17 years offline doing real life stuffs [OH NOES, IRL IN MAH FYAD!?!?!?!?] and I just thought I'd swing by and see what's changed. As an old timer around here, thought I might be able to impart some wisdom to teh nooblets. Here's some stuff I've noticed from my absence:

-I don't recognize ANY of the people posting now. This forum has truley gone to poo poo.
-Place is irrelevant now, not to mention slow as poo poo. God drat. Hmm... Oh poo poo!!
-Wow, some of y'all have different names! Amazing.
-While free-weight barbell squats are the best technique for building mass and strength in the short term, variety is key for muscle growth in the long term. Try to experiment with some other methods, as well.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
personally, i have strong feelings about messageboards

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
do people like me on the messageboard? how can i post in all the messageboards without one messageboard disliking me for posting on a messageboard they dislike in general? i think about these things constantly

----------------

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
even if fyad dislikes you how can you not read great poo poo like "tane" and "bungo orbs" and not laugh on your rear end?

Chef Shimi

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

even if fyad dislikes you how can you not read great poo poo like "tane" and "bungo orbs" and not laugh on your rear end?

This.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you think i want to be cool and funny and witty all the time and sit backwards in chairs in a cool way and type really funny, good words all the time too? you think it is easy to go online, think about poo poo that is funny and type it out using keys that produce words infinitely faster than your hands ever could with a pen or pencil? do you think it is easy taking minutes, literally up to ten sometimes, making dumb jokes that intentionally suck so bad that they start to rule? and somehow maintaining my position as lead vocalist for Limp Bizkit at the same time? do you?

----------------

google THIS

I laugh on the outside, but on the inside I'm as empty as the quotes that follow my posts

cuntman.net

google THIS posted:

I laugh on the outside, but on the inside I'm as empty as the quotes that follow my posts

so not empty at all and filled with vitriol :iceburn:

bwatts

TWIST FIST posted:

lol

Piso Mojado

TWIST FIST posted:

:poolgirl:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
wow that is cyber harassment and i do believe everybody quoting it is committing a crime too

----------------

cuntman.net

no wait no im sorry

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
wow i just saw your owl av has teeth and it scared me so crime #2...i wont press charges tho :byob1: other one is up to Jett tho whether to press charges :(

----------------

cuntman.net

jett dont do this man think about all the good times we had together

tao of lmao

*chanting* do it do it do it DO IT DO IT

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i snuck a post into the Dejan Bimble thread before it got goldmined and its my proudest posting accomplishment :smug:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

WetNightmare posted:

personally, i have strong feelings about messageboards

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

did you know it's possible to post in fyad like the people there are people and you probably won't get probated if you're not mental.

• Locked thread