Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
1. B
2. F
3.Coco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

L3- Those turtles are a symbol of the Capitalist Aggresors what with their flagrant self-enjoyment under the sun. Why are they not working to feed their children with the sweat of their brow? Why do they not support The Party by singing to Dear Leader, even as far away as they are? They must be shown the error their ways!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

:ohdear:

Wait. I mean Dirty Capitalist Turtle Pigdogs!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Volmarias posted:

Juche for all!

B, H. Our decedent western looks will help us infiltrate their dens all the easier, comrades.

The capitalist pig-dogs will never know the difference!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

He's right. We look like the decadent Westerner we really are on the inside. Grovel, grovel very hard. :(

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

sniper4625 posted:

I don't know what else we're doing but:

D. Some of the other students mentioned going to something in the ... desert? Sounds odd, but I would like to get a closer look at the culture I'm to emulate, and tagging along with a bunch of students seems like a sure bet!

Time to go on a different sort of trip, maaaaaan.

:wow:

Well, Berkeley is in California, which everyone knows is The Worst State, except for Florida, Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, Missouri, Kanas, Lousiana... [Edited for time] and New York.

So it's not surprising at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Outrail posted:

That sucks, at least you're being up front with your CYOA curse. Do you see being able to take it back up in a month or so? We could bump it until then.

Otherwise can I nominate Slann?

Nah, I'm a terrible writer. I always end up eating my words.

• Locked thread