Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lol an earthbound handbook. can't you get the original player's guide on the wii u?

zen death robot posted:

tfw you realize they'll never make another earthbound game
i'm perfectly ok with this. also i don't care about mother 4 because it's not made by itoi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

people with good taste got so many copies of earthbound with their remaining Club Nintendo coins that it was temporarily listed as "sold out" on virtual console

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dr Pepper posted:

good thing mother 3 is really good
maybe he thinks that it isn't good or an "actual sequel," which would mean that he is wrong on both counts

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

• Locked thread