Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
It was a nice run, Sparty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Chokes McGee posted:

So when does UK/Wis tip

30 minutes after they're done bagging Sparty's corpse

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I was really hoping Wisconsin would have lost before now. This was the one team I really didn't want to play. :ohdear:

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
This game is not good for my health.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Stop letting Booker guard Kaminsky

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Stop letting Booker guard anyone

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

NickRoweFillea posted:

Jesus enough with the lovely commercials

The worst part about march madness is you get the same drat commercials all 3 weekends.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
WHAT THHE gently caress THAT IS A loving poo poo CLOCK VIOLATION.

There's your bullshit makeup call Wisconsin fans

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

uncurable mlady posted:

God, that was an embarrassing five minutes of offense

What offense?

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Retail Slave posted:

Of course. ESPN had a huge hard on for Kentucky and was pretty much openly rooting for them to go undefeated.

Think of it from the sports writers' perspective. They all wanted to be able to put their name on an article about an undefeated team, to have it happen on their watch. To be the ones who got to talk about and analyze when history was made.

Of course I understand the opposing fans' views too. I was happy to see the Patriots lose that Super Bowl. I like it when a team like Alabama or Ohio St gets upset. And I understand that Kentucky basketball is the equivalent of that. If it were Duke or UNC or Kansas chasing perfection, I'd be rooting for them to get upset, because I want my team to be the one to do it, but it would be cool to see history made like that.

Except if it was Duke, gently caress Duke.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Nice to see they're finally calling shot clock violations against Wisconsin.

That said, gently caress Duke.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

uncurable mlady posted:

on one hand, gently caress Duke. On the other hand, gently caress Duke.

What's the name of the Hindu god with like a million hands? Because gently caress Duke on all of those too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Lessail posted:

patriots, ohio state, and duke won it all in the same season

everything is hosed up and bullshit

Proof that there is a god, and he hates us all.

• Locked thread