Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
most games work like that but some actually use both screens at once for different things and thus cant do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

elf help book posted:

most games work like that but some actually use both screens at once for different things and thus cant do that

awesome! thank you.

mario kart 8 is really tempting me too. i think im going to be overloaded with great games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

as far as I've seen its all of them. also what's super Mario bros 4

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

nintendoland uses both screens differently, game and wario can, zombiu does i think

probably more in the future cuz they said they want to make more games that really use the functionality of the gamepad

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the gamepad also suffers from a lot of lag with certain games. the "play away from the screen" thing is cool, but i think its other features adding stuff to games is cooler, like being a navigator for Windwaker and basically removing the need to pause to switch out items. it's great.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

also what's super Mario bros 4

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651092

:> FYI it is not dead.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is amazing i am also very hype for mario maker (even though i dont have a wii u). please make your vision happen in mario maker for the nintendo wii u.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

please have a skeleton level

will pipeland have weed and snoop gifs? also lol iceland

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yikes this forum used to be full of byob posters

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This forum used to have posters?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Bolverkur posted:

this is amazing i am also very hype for mario maker (even though i dont have a wii u). please make your vision happen in mario maker for the nintendo wii u.

mario maker for the wiiu made me realise that I could potentially bring my SMB4 to a console for others to play. (even if not all the cool powerups like lovely car mario)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nintendo is making all your childhood dreams come true, like playing Mario simultaneously with three friends, or playing a game with Mega Man, Sonic, Pac Man, and Mario all together, or riding an actual Donkey Kong mine cart roller coaster ride in a real theme park.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I made the last one up.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Donkey Kong 64 FTW.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Donkey Kong 64 FTW.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
just bought SMG1 and 2, NSMB and Donkey Kong Country Returns 2nd hand. they should arrive by the 30th next week.

it loving begins....

Soral
May 30, 2009

VideoGames posted:

just bought SMG1 and 2, NSMB and Donkey Kong Country Returns 2nd hand. they should arrive by the 30th next week.

it loving begins....

gamign nirvana

Korthal
May 26, 2011

VideoGames posted:

it loving begins....

Seriously get The Wonderful 101. Nobody bought it so it should be pretty cheap.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Players can use the Wii U GamePad’s touch screen to command heroes such as Bonzai Man, Vending Machine Man and even Toilet Bowl Man.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
what in the gently caress?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Korthal posted:

Wonderful 101 is Tiny AIDS.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wtf 200cc sounds sick as gently caress?!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Korthal posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Wtf 200cc sounds sick as gently caress?!

it fast

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
having never played a mario kart (crash team racing was my karting game) MK8 looks like it might bump out the bayonetta double pack.

Soral
May 30, 2009

mario kart 8 is extremely win, you will not be disappointed

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Soral posted:

mario kart 8 is extremely win, you will not be disappointed

its annoying in that there are so many games i will now be able to play but not enough money.

like if you count the virtual consoles, then there are all the SNES, N64, Gamecube and Wii games of major franchises that ive never touched before. its quite sad that ive missed out really.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

VideoGames posted:

its annoying in that there are so many games i will now be able to play but not enough money.

like if you count the virtual consoles, then there are all the SNES, N64, Gamecube and Wii games of major franchises that ive never touched before. its quite sad that ive missed out really.
lol at this username/post combo. :holy:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

coldplay chiptunes posted:

lol at this username/post combo. :holy:

ive been a pc + playstation/xbox/sega console owner all this time.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

VideoGames posted:

ive been a pc + playstation/xbox/sega console owner all this time.

wellcum 2 nintenzone

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Bolverkur posted:

wellcum 2 nintenzone

ridiculously fukken excited about it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

theres children today who have never played mario

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

theres children today who have never played mario

dont

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

im cryign

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
smb3 was the first game i ever completed. i worked hard on that game for days and days and one saturday i sta down and said today is the fukken day. and i completed it. i loved my NES so much. hurts that someone stole it and all the games.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

theyve never played mario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they probably will though.

• Locked thread