Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Think about it:

• Known for ornate design
  • Fey
  • Aloof
  • Does not age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
  • Grants wishes and poo poo

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
The Kid Icarus control scheme could only have come from someone with non-human hands.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

•Entrances small children with his "games" and spirits them away to new, magical worlds.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Nanomashoes posted:

•Entrances small children with his "games" and spirits them away to new, magical worlds.

they are then replaced by changelings.

thus the smash bros competitive scene is explained.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They're not called "elves," they're Hylians.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

They're not called "elves," they're Hylians.

That's racist.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sakurai isn't tingle, OP

Korthal
May 26, 2011

He became an elf OP.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Korthal posted:

He became an elf OP.

That's a changeling, friend. The real Sakurai is slaving away in the enchanted land of Tír na nÓg for breaking ancient fey law while the impostor makes video games in the real world.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
when will hal make a new lolo game

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

SunAndSpring posted:

That's a changeling, friend. The real Sakurai is slaving away in the enchanted land of Tír na nÓg for breaking ancient fey law while the impostor makes video games in the real world.

I'm glad.

Dec 26, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

what law did he break

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

when will hal make a new lolo game
Or at least bring Lolo and Lala back as Kirby bosses.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Or at least bring Lolo and Lala back as Kirby bosses.
Excuse me, those bosses were Lololo and Lalala, totally different. Lolo and Lala would never stoop to such villainy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Excuse me, those bosses were Lololo and Lalala, totally different. Lolo and Lala would never stoop to such villainy.
An excellent point.

• Locked thread