Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Beelzebub posted:

Here's a dump of some of my digital stuff.

Oh hey, I remember seeing this when it was first being done and people were offering redlines and colour advice. Came out real nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Scribblehatch posted:

So these are all from the past week.

Yeah, I thought you were already good last year, but this is significantly better still. That hiatus has helped a lot in spite of me initially complaining about it :v:

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
Squijimbo. I like the boots and pads.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
It's kinda rude in the sense that you went from naught to gently caress you in one post with no prompting in a "post your art regardless thread" and not a "I'm specifically looking for critque" thread, a "Get tetchy at things I find distasteful" thread, or a "gently caress you we're not obligated to be nice about your drawing you little bitch" thread. If you want to be helpful, help the guy who posted right before you asking for help. Watch out though,they're depicting a naked woman. And it's anatomically iffy!

Szmitten fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jun 20, 2015

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Troposphere posted:

my main qualm with you is, like I said, all your women have the same exact body type and it's not a realistic one. their waists are tiny and probably couldn't hold any of their vital organs, their torsos are super elongated (influence from the one piece guy probably?) and their boobs are huge and perpetually perky even when they aren't wearing bras. the angles you use usually shove boobs or rear end in the viewer's face. these are all things you can fix, and your art would be better for it.

It would be fair to say that he could put as much height/girth/ratio variation into his human characters as he does in his creature design, but I think you're basing this on a very very very small slice of his art because a lot of this is untrue.

I do wish you'd put as much effort into directly assisting the person who actually asked for help drawing a naked woman earlier though, if only to put the brakes on this and have people post digital art in the digital art thread without fear of bollockings and name-calling. Which is kind of what the initial issue was here.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Humboldt Squid posted:

I never actually post in this thread despite being a digital artist but in the spirit of new beginnings here's some speedpaints and stuff from the past year or so

God I remember this back when you were still doing the cones.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

TeaMaestro posted:

I'm not sure if this is real or not, but I think I'm going to attempt practice sketching anatomy based on this skull. If anyone else wants to try drawing something that is base on that skull, feel free to do so and post it.

Fo real though these are either Egyptian monarchy inbred disease skulls or from a place where it was common to wrap bindings around babies' heads to forcefully elongate them. Likely the latter.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Monolith. posted:

Av, I'm not sure if its the awful app, but I can never seem to view your images.
Please don't encourage him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

GlassLotus posted:

Sooo I was linked to this thread and told I should possibly post some of my art here. So here's some:

Your elbows, fingers, knees, ankles, and shoulders are bending in ways that they should not.