Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlassLotus
Mar 16, 2014

I once got a fortune cookie that said "Ask your mom". I've also gotten several blank fortune cookies... I guess that explains why I'm broke.
Sooo I was linked to this thread and told I should possibly post some of my art here. So here's some:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlassLotus
Mar 16, 2014

I once got a fortune cookie that said "Ask your mom". I've also gotten several blank fortune cookies... I guess that explains why I'm broke.

big scary monsters posted:

What drawing tablets do people like? I want one for a project but not sure how much use I'll get out of it after so looking at a cheapo thing, no fancy screen or anything. Looking at Monoprice 10x6.25 at the moment, seems to be well regarded for the money.

I've had three over my years drawing digitally. Wacom has always been my preference and the preference of every artist I've ever talked to. If you're not looking for something expensive, one of wacom's older, smaller models might be good (wacom bamboo splash perhaps). It depends on how your price range is and what features you're looking for.

GlassLotus
Mar 16, 2014

This thread looks a little slow, but I wanted to post an OC I finished drawing yesterday :D