Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King of Bleh posted:

Who do you think is scum, scum.

Going to assume this is directed at me :v:

I'd say HiipFire, Hal Incandeza/King of Bleh(you only because you're coming at me like this, bro), Byers, TheRam as the scum team.

Modkill for lurker seems harsh, but not replacing and not removing leads me to believe that maybe they are active in other ways.

I doubt there's an SK 3P, but it would be entertaining if there was one, and they'd be very laaazzyy.

----

If I was scum, I certainly wouldn't have wasted an NK on Kleedrac, I'd have gone after whoever was making the most noise(OR better put, whoever had the most influential noise)

In this games case, I'd have gone after Keane (loudest claim/support and gained a scumslip), I'd not have wanted that to continue. Then after Keane was dead, I'd probably just keep going after whoever seemed like they actually had their poo poo together.

Channeling my innerscum, my prediction for tonight's NK is Sam, C Pig or Hal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Channeling my innerscum, my prediction for tonight's NK is Sam, C Pig or Hal.

##vote GG

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Why do you think there's a 5 person scum team when Keane has claimed there are only 4?

If you don't think the claimed 3p is a serial killer what role do you think it is? Or do you doubt that there is a 3p?

What do you think about the fact that Alasdair was killed last night and Keane wasn't?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King of Bleh posted:

Why do you think there's a 5 person scum team when Keane has claimed there are only 4?

If you don't think the claimed 3p is a serial killer what role do you think it is? Or do you doubt that there is a 3p?

What do you think about the fact that Alasdair was killed last night and Keane wasn't?

I put a slash on your name to indicate that it was you or Hal as scum. I doubt there is a 3P at this point. I think Alasdair being killed is just alasdair being killed I guess :shrug:

I think there is a 3 or 4 person scum team.

Also I'm just going to take a stand here, gently caress it.

Aside from your actions today King of Bleh, you've not really contributed anything of use to this game. 1 sentence statements riding on someone else's momentum with no conviction of your own. Although I applaud you for your scum effort today.

So tell me scum, who do you think is scum?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

It's just a forecast :v:

Like the weather :)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

It's just a forecast :v:

Like the weather :)

I consistently vote the weatherman sooo.....

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

I consistently vote the weatherman sooo.....

:arghfist:

Open your eyes my porcine ally, I'm not your enemy here.

Vote King of Bleh.

##vote King of Bleh
Stand officially taken.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

:arghfist:

Open your eyes my porcine ally, I'm not your enemy here.

Vote King of Bleh.

##vote King of Bleh
Stand officially taken.

actually I like your reaction to my vote and I've been suspicious of kings play so you are good to me.

##vote bleh

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Nice completely baseless OMGUS.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

CapitalistPig posted:

actually I like your reaction to my vote and I've been suspicious of kings play so you are good to me.

##vote bleh

Being suspicious of Kob isn't off base, but I'm pretty confident GG is scum and not THE ONLY VANILLA IN THE GAME.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Keane you look different

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

imgay posted:

Keane you look different

Got a haircut.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Now that we have a 2/2/2 threeway split can we all just compromise and lynch hiipfire today?

CCKeane posted:

Being suspicious of Kob isn't off base, but I'm pretty confident GG is scum and not THE ONLY VANILLA IN THE GAME.

You haven't said poo poo against me all game, from whence comes this treachery.

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

If Keane was confirmed I missed that. Was he confirmed as oracle?

Also a non-mod-killed lurker doesn't rise suspicion in anyone? Hal is likely 3P or scum, probably 3P.

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I put a slash on your name to indicate that it was you or Hal as scum. I doubt there is a 3P at this point. I think Alasdair being killed is just alasdair being killed I guess :shrug:

Why did you change your mind between these 2 posts?

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Also pre-emptive warning, my availability is going to be sporadic over the weekend, as I'll be out of town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

King of Bleh posted:

Now that we have a 2/2/2 threeway split can we all just compromise and lynch hiipfire today?

You haven't said poo poo against me all game, from whence comes this treachery.

It's not off base. I don't think you're scum but some suspicion is pretty reasonable to have.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Okay that's fair, I'm a pretty suspicious guy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King of Bleh posted:

The only thing I changed my mind on was 3P and I'm not really sure of it. I'm inclined to think there may not be any 3P at all. We had blue/red/sandwiches as known color or alt. factions so I think assuming there could be a 3P makes sense, but as far as my stance on Hal's role? that's unchanged. A non-modkilled/mod-replaced lurker is weird on D3, or maybe I'm just reading into that too much.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

oh wait wait, I missed that, he claimed vanilla?

##vote GG

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

There exists someone in this game that is neither town nor scum.

There exists someone in this game that is neither red nor blue (Sam's claim).

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

oh wait wait, I missed that, he claimed vanilla?

##vote GG

you're breaking my heart, Pig. :sigh:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Guys, Guyz, Gaiszsz, Just because I'm not special like all of you doesn't mean I'm any different or scum.

*Cries a single tear*

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Guys, Guyz, Gaiszsz, Just because I'm not special like all of you doesn't mean I'm any different or scum.

*Cries a single tear*

If you're 3p a claim here could easily save you.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
:ghost: keane's old av felt more keane :ghost:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

Believe me, if I was 3P i'd have claimed by now(if it didn't mess up my victory conditions)

All you need to know is... I'm not scum and I'm trying to secure a town victory after messing up the last game I was in during MYLO.

Are you the 3P?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Believe me, if I was 3P i'd have claimed by now(if it didn't mess up my victory conditions)

All you need to know is... I'm not scum and I'm trying to secure a town victory after messing up the last game I was in during MYLO.

Are you the 3P?

Nope. Town all the way.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

If there's a 3P it's you, Hal or King of Bleh(if he ain't scum, which I think he is)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

If there's a 3P it's you, Hal or King of Bleh(if he ain't scum, which I think he is)

Why not imgay?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

Why not imgay?

Actually that makes sense too. I hadn't really considered it, because I forgot about him in the heat of trying to decipher KoB's intent or the mystery of lurker Hal. gently caress it, I have no idea who 3P is or if there is even a 3P.

The "There exists someone in this game that is neither town nor scum. There exists someone in this game that is neither red nor blue (Sam's claim)." could have entirely applied to the sandwich people and 3P could just be gone completely.

There is at least 1 scum left, possibly 2, and then there's colors.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Actually that makes sense too. I hadn't really considered it, because I forgot about him in the heat of trying to decipher KoB's intent or the mystery of lurker Hal. gently caress it, I have no idea who 3P is or if there is even a 3P.

The "There exists someone in this game that is neither town nor scum. There exists someone in this game that is neither red nor blue (Sam's claim)." could have entirely applied to the sandwich people and 3P could just be gone completely.

There is at least 1 scum left, possibly 2, and then there's colors.

There are two scum left.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

There are two scum left.

I missed how this was confirmed knowledge, can you enlighten me or redirect me to a post that confirmed scum count?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

There are two scum left.

Do you think there is a 3P then?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CCKeane posted:

But anyway there are 2 Scum left and 8 town left, which leaves one player as the odd ball.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Is that a gut feel or a result?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Is that a gut feel or a result?

Result.

I'm Oracle.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

Result.

I'm Oracle.

Well I didn't believe your claim, but I doubt you'd be so adamant about it. So whatever you say I guess.

In that regard then, 3P do you think they exist or not? was that other there is someone neither town or scum bit oracle prophecy too?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Well I didn't believe your claim, but I doubt you'd be so adamant about it. So whatever you say I guess.

In that regard then, 3P do you think they exist or not? was that other there is someone neither town or scum bit oracle prophecy too?

Yes.

There exists a player that is neither town or scum, and one that is neither red or blue.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CCKeane posted:

Yes.

There exists a player that is neither town or scum, and one that is neither red or blue.

Welp, so be it then. Headed home, I'll check this stuff later if I'm still alive.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I really don't think there are two vigs in this game, especially when gay hasn't been able to prove his shot.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
you guys are loving lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote HiipFire

• Locked thread