Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
oh my god yes im sad i missed the last two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
you should really do the three axis. have positive and negative teams or something.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

ill read keanes game plan its probably good but im going to start with

##vote: Samfucious

because even if he is town he is a liability

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

also if your not down w keanes excellent plan its probably because your a scum

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Samfucius posted:

It is true, I was very bad in the last game I played with you.

I played much better in the last game I was in.

Give me a chance, bud.

so if you agree your a liability to the town! vote youreself imo

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

btw im confirming that keane is oracle.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

also I played skypefia a few nights ago and developed a game-breaking strategy. i had each person say "I am not scum" and could tell fairly consistently from their voice that they were lying. I'll go first in a bit

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

here everybody else do it or ill be p suspicious

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0n9Cwuue2CF

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

I didn't do it as scum because it was p game breaking. also magnus gallant's voice is hilarious when he's lying

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

good thing your not an execution candidate wallmonitor

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

listen to that and tell me it sounds like a lying man. youre turns.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

confirming that is not keane's lying voice.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

TheRam posted:

lol this seems serious, why?

you know why YOU KNOW WHY

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

btw post youre voices if your town. this is seriously a good way of detecting scum.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

if you dont i assume its because your recording takes until you get one that sounds like your not lying.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

that was me sneezing. keane and i are whacky roommates.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

you can win as either or both. "three axis" seems to be a silly joke because its the third game of this type he's run, i only received my townie alignment and my colour

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

how am i the only person w a vote wtf

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

actually since we know that oracles flip on death now (right?) shouldn't we kill anybody who claims oracle after they've given up the info to confirm their claim (sorry keane)

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

imgay posted:

There is obviously a 3rd color since its called 3-axis.

that doesn't make it 3 axis. that just expands the colour axis. still 2 axis.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

if your town if you have time to post you have time to make a vocaroo recording stating you aren't scum. MAFIA HATE THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Wait, what? Since when do oracles not flip? Is this something from the previous games (that I will never read because :effort:)?

last games oracles flipped as down, presumably precisely for this reason (confirming their info)

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

I'm not making a recording because I'm scum. :shrug:

Oh okay then scumclaim d1 that was easy

##vote: Byers2142

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

flipped as town. sry.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

okay if you were lying about your scumclaim that's all fine and dandy but why would you deliberately try to gently caress with keane's plan to make scum claim? are you actively trying to sabotage the town?

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

i'd like to point something out btw, if i were scum i would go along with keane's plan anyway because its a very good one. the fact that I haven't scumclaim pretty much confirms me as town when you think about it.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

TheRam posted:

Alasdair, I will record my voice but you need to give me a script including no less than three sentences.

no FEWER

but "I am TheRam. In 3 axis mafia i am not scum. i also ate an entire ham"

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

oh my god we're not making a feature film we're listening to see if you sound like your lying

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Because no scum's stupid enough to fall for it, I don't feel like making a recording, and I thought it would be funny to scumclaim after the last game I was in had a big thing about how you should always lynch the scumclaim?

Also, alcohol.

lololol im sooooo drunk and whacky guys

if you were making a funny why are you awkwardly overexplaining it. you should be executed for crimes against comedy anyway.

are you a scum annoyed at keanes plan for outting scum or something, so you're trying to gently caress with it with a fake scumclaim gambit?

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

deliberately mixing up the line is a bit of a scumslip imo.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

im p happy w byers execution for today i think.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

you sound upset to have been outed so early, who are youre scumbuddies?

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

2 men enter 1 man leaves

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Did you miss my traitor explanation?

yes but it mostly reads as exasperated scum annoyed at keanes game breaking strategy.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

also i know you have a mic because you played skypefia w me and i know what youre lying voice sounds like, youre one of the scum i outed with this technique. so why haven't you posted the recording to clear yourself?

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

it is zero effort. you click record on vocaroo then post the url.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

g'z you're being strangely defensive about it, why is that?

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

vote byers until he has no choice but to give up his scumbuddies in keaneplan imo

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

this sounds fairly honest imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Because in this post...

...you told at least one lie. That post is not truthful as you know it.

what? how do you know keane is lying? are you accusing him of lying about the size of your scumteam O_O

• Locked thread