Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

HawkHill posted:

That makes sense.

Like you say, it can be used for expressing frustration or exasperation. For a reader who may not be familiar with other usages it's not a giant leap from there to being pissed off at Bill.

it has nothing to do with not understanding the other uses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

HawkHill posted:

Like you say, it can be used for expressing frustration or exasperation.

The people who tend to do it the most are people who are always frustrated or exasperated who are without fail the biggest dickheads you'll ever meet hth.........

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

- Ska du ha maito i kaffet?

Dash Rendar is not Kyle Katarn.