Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
My dad is Phil from Philadephia

And my name can also be a shortened form of my birthplace. (think Cali from California)

Completely unintentional. It helps people remember my name when I introduce myself with a geography lesson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
the best ones are 8===D ~o ~o and ( o Y o ), duh, but they aren't brave enough to give them proper emojis yet

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
I learned you don't have to run your hot tub constantly. You can turn it off sometimes, and turn it back on later and it'll take some minutes to heat up but bam, back to normal,

No wonder our cheap hot tubs kept breaking down after a year or so

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
Kinda makes sense now why they didn't want to tell us about that important fact, so it would eventually break down sooner and have to be replaced or whatever. I didn't know anyone else with a hot tub that would've even let me in on this secret, nor was it mentioned much in media depictions. I never saw an on/off switch so.... :shrug:

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

"Rock and Roll" is itself a euphemism for loving

:aaa:

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
Its called a museum cause you go there to muse at things

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022

credburn posted:

The Bob Barker Company supplies prison with overpriced prison soap and shampoo, also. If you've ever served a prison sentence, you absolutely have used their products.

https://www.bobbarker.com/history

Not related to the Price is Right guy.

Speaking of incarceration, I didn't know until I got to be in a cell with another person that there is a method for tying knots to your bedsheet so it fits snugly around the foam mat you sleep on. Also, in the women's side, you are supposed to change clothes in the bathroom stall, and not just openly in your cell (I thought hey we are all girls here, right?? wrong).

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
they are called HVAC systems because they vacuum up hydrogen. Hydrogen Vacuums. HVAC. Huh.

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
hey, cunninghams law worked and got myself pleasantly owned. the delicate dance of the universe continues on! thanks for the info haha

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
You can treat diarrhea poorly, like "gently caress you diarrhea!"

edit: i cant spell diarherra dia rhia? die or rhea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
Pepto Bismal? or is that on the other end?