Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Personally I don't believe it because he would have had to have talked to a woman to do this and there isn't a mention of any sexual assault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Its a work brotha

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

god drat

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Hogan sent in his wife as bait. It'll all be revealed in the heel turn.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
This is clearly viral marketing for the new Deus Ex game.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Your honor, these were not hollow threats, this man has attempted to kill before! I enter into evidence People's Exhibit A, a 7 hour compilation tape of Steiner Brothers squash matches.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I wish Scott Steiner was my dad.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Anime Curator posted:

I wish Scott Steiner was my dad.

Well son it's about time I told you about the peaks and the freaks

Manny Suave
Apr 5, 2011

I'm not even interested in context for the man's hatred of ducks, but why does Schiavonne say "We love you, Scott Steiner!"? I mean, besides the obvious answer that everyone should love Scott Steiner.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Perry Normal posted:

Your honor, these were not hollow threats, this man has attempted to kill before! I enter into evidence People's Exhibit A, a 7 hour compilation tape of Steiner Brothers squash matches.

Judge throws it out because halfway through "Scott" clearly becomes an entirely different physical entity :colbert:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
I'm voting for the Big Bad Booty Daddy in the next presidential election

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

This is clearly viral marketing for the new Deus Ex game.

just replace biotic augmentations with hgh and you've got an extremely angry adam jensen

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

NickRoweFillea posted:

just replace biotic augmentations with hgh and you've got an extremely angry adam jensen

*Hulk Hogan succumbs to Hulkamania and tears his shirt off*

"yeah, rip"

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Eh.
http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=xu3TEn5lL1k&video_start=0&audio=8Qw6rzN-uZE&audio_start=0

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is something I only just saw, and it is beautiful. Scott Steiner: Ring Announcer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YVNP1G0KSA

The only thing that would have made it better if he had used maths.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=TX4ElDv3-oA&video_start=0&audio=LvSIb-a19sk&audio_start=0

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
I pledge my allegiance to the HUHliphate led by Emir Abu Steiner Al-Detroiti

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
First they took his freaks, then they took his peaks.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He heard about the 42 virgins and thought he was back doing house shows for TNA.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

He heard about the 42 virgins and thought he was back doing house shows for TNA.

:drat:

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!
I want New Jack to come out of retirement and bounty hunt Steiner just to see who survives.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Manny Suave posted:

I'm not even interested in context for the man's hatred of ducks, but why does Schiavonne say "We love you, Scott Steiner!"? I mean, besides the obvious answer that everyone should love Scott Steiner.

IIRC, the duck belonged to Disco Inferno, and the announce team hated him and his duck.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
That was, indeed, the Disco Duck.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

TMZ spoke to Scott Steiner about the allegations that he threatened Hogan through his wife Jennifer at an airport during WrestleMania 31 Week. As noted yesterday, a police report was filed and this led to Hulk requesting that Steiner be banned from the WWE Hall of Fame.

Steiner says he did approach Jennifer in the airport but only to talk "some serious smack" about Hogan inducting Randy Savage. Steiner says there were police nearby at the airport, "so if she felt her life was threatened, why didn't she talk to the cops?" Steiner, who says he has not been contacted by police told TMZ:

"I'm not going to dignify [Hogan's] lies. I didn't put my hands on her."

"I told her Hulk introducing 'Macho Man' into the Hall of Fame is bullshit ... He hated him. Everyone knew that."

"It's not my fault Hulk Hogan is afraid of me."

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

How can you not love this man

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I think Hulk should be a man. Come on, don't be scared scurd.

edit: I would buy five copies of a Scott Steiner rap album

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Apr 8, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He's right

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
Allah akabar if you hear me

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

steiner for next years hof

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I'm on hold on the phone and reading this thread and I can't stop laughing. I hope my call isn't answered too soon.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

MotU posted:

Hezbollah if ya hear me

Holy gently caress I'm dead.

Steiner Air Liner (77)

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i don't know anything about professional wrestling but i clicked this thread because of the sensational title, and it appears that this guy owns?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i don't know anything about professional wrestling but i clicked this thread because of the sensational title, and it appears that this guy owns?

nothing is finer than scott steiner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkxuALOpZs0

• Locked thread