Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
So a lot of Game Room games have dice rolling, usually through a web client like Orokos or Invisible Castle. If you're in a game that uses these, don't just reroll until you get a result you like! Not only is that a lovely thing to do, but we can see your roll history.

If you're in a game and someone is doing this, please let your GM and I know so we can make fun of them deal with it. If you're using another system (like IRC dice bots rolled with witnesses) it's your responsibility to make sure it's legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Wait this actually needed mentioning? hahaahahahahahaha

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Viva Miriya posted:

yes, see the last page or so of the peanut gallery

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Captain Foo posted:

yes, see the last page or so of the peanut gallery

Pretty much. The only time in the last year that the peanut gallery has had any real momentum and it was making fun of a poo poo rear end that goes 'no the dice is cocked gotta roll it again' when it's clearly a fuckin' 1 but it landed on the edge of an A4 piece of paper

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Why is the peanut gallery thread so dead? There's a lot of games on the go and some move quite quickly. Do you weirdos all hang out off-site or something?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Why is the peanut gallery thread so dead? There's a lot of games on the go and some move quite quickly. Do you weirdos all hang out off-site or something?

I think most people don't really read many games they aren't in.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Captain Foo posted:

I think most people don't really read many games they aren't in.
I have some bookmarked, but never get around to reading them. :negative:

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

irc is good too, idk, i forgot there was a peanut gallery thread

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ambivalent posted:

irc is good
let's not be hasty

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Viva Miriya posted:

I will never grasp why people feel the need to cheat at a game where the only way to win is to enjoy yourself.

if victory is that important to you that you must cheat, maybe don't play games with other people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Classtoise posted:

I will never grasp why people feel the need to cheat at a game where the only way to win is to enjoy yourself.

if victory is that important to you that you must cheat, maybe don't play games with other people?

Should ask EclecticTastes about that lol.

• Locked thread