Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

We ought to give it another shot tonight.

We have to- for Knucs sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just hate it because everything about it sucks and mostly relies on strangers not being fuckign retarded. I hate not being able to mind my business without going into passive mode, which prevents me from fighting with npcs and cops. There's no real satisfaction for killing other people or causing chaos. Missions are boring and repetitive. Racing is bad. Competitive modes are bad because controller = aimbot. It's just poo poo. Heists are the only fun thing and I haven;t even really been able to play them because I been doing this loyalty thing for like a month and a half.

I agree with almost all of this. My main motivation at this point is getting the heists done, getting the Hind and spending a couple hours blowing people up with it before I uninstall.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We'll finish this tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Goon speed, all.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sorry my heist brothers for letting you down but im at the beach until monday

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I know what you mean though Knuc the people that play gta online make what could be amazing into a frustrating experience a lot of the time, especially with all this armored crap they added. Im gonna always play this game tho cause im rly good at it and it has an intangible quality that is right in my wheelhouse

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Theres going to be some very badass poo poo in this weeks content update.. what do you say we finish this fight?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im down. I want to make some money for the fur coats that are probably going to cost 250000 dollars

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
is there a changelog or something

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Robot Randy posted:

is there a changelog or something

Just a preview

I want those thigh high boots yesterday :greencube:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

No more fooling around.. what do guys say we finish this tonight. Or at least do more of it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm ok with that.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im with it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U In?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

We may as well just organize this over steam. There's no point in bumping this thread with "let's play tonight" "ok" every other day.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You're right, however, Knuc is not currently logged into Steam.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

We may play.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The heist room is set up, and we await you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I beseech thee.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I am on the way.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

No. We've done 3 of the setups for the last heist though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Shall we finish this tonight.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ill-Gotten Gains Part One will be launching this Wednesday, and we're going to need some serious stacks to afford the new badass content.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'll be gone from the 13th to the 23rd so we should wrap it up in the next week.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bump.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm down.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cool, Homer's having a smoke and I'm taking my dogs around the block, should be good to go in 10 min

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sorry for the delay, I had to manually keep my dog from eating a dead sparrow. Shall we begin.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

We finally finished. Memories to last a lifetime...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We made history tonight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

We made history tonight.

Knuc U Kinte went 30 minutes without reaching his hand into a nearby man's trousers to fondle his balls? lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Close this thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Homer and I finished the Fleeca part successfully and recieved the extra million. Well done, everyone.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

We finally finished. Memories to last a lifetime...

And money to last two hours playing GTA online

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The ice rear end...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don't know what to buy with my money.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

You should wait for the new update before you spend any of it for sure

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to. I realised I like dressing up my guy and buying cars than I do flying helicopters especially since there are buzzards all over the map.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Same but I kind of want the valkyrie to blast creedence and rain hell in, and I havent flown the hydra but it would be cool to not have to steal a jet from the military base when its time to kill tanks and insurgents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

who's still playing gta v pc online? I just got a new cpu fan and cooling gel for gpu so now my computer doesn't melt while playing

• Locked thread