Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anyone got any ideas. i was looking at harmoknight but it got some eh reviews or one of the punchouts maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Harmoknight is probably the worst rhythm game you can currently play on a 3DS console

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to get earthbound with my 290 club nintendo coins.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I'm going to get earthbound with my 290 club nintendo coins.

good choice, imo. i bought earthbound when it came out otherwise i'd be getting that

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Buy a clue.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Try browsing the available purchases until you find something that suits your tastes.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Thug Lessons posted:

Try browsing the available purchases until you find something that suits your tastes.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Thug Lessons posted:

i did that, actually. topic locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ty to all who helped.

• Locked thread