Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
Salsa chicken belongs in MREs only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
It was delicious. Throw in some frozen veggies, a little citrus, serve over some rice and you are eating fine. I really don't get why there is so much animosity over this stuff.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Meat should be cooked dry unless you're making soup.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

I tried the caremelized onions thing and it worked. The house smelled abosolutely delicious.

Am sick and cut an entire crock's worth of onion in my stupor but it still came out fine. I did leave it on high while cutting the onions to preheat and dropped to low after they went in and I cleaned up, though.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

VideoTapir posted:

Meat should be cooked dry unless you're making soup.

So unspeakably wrong... What are they teaching children these days?

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Boiled peanuts.

Shjade
Sep 20, 2008
I made this tomato, basil, and parmesan soup in my crock pot the other day and it turned out delicious. Very rich flavor and creamy consistency.

http://lecremedelacrumb.com/2014/09/slow-cooker-tomato-basil-parmesan-soup.html

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
NAGG:Me pap!
HAMM:Accursed progenitor!
HAMM:The old folks at home! No decency left! Guzzle, guzzle, that's all they think of. (He whistles. Enter Clov. He halts beside the chair.)Well! I thought you were leaving me.
CLOV:Oh not just yet, not just yet.
HAMM:Give him his pap.
CLOV:There's no more pap.
HAMM (to Nagg): Do you hear that? There's no more pap. You'll never get any more pap.
NAGG:I want me pap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like to mix in some hot sauce and limes to give my slowcooker means a "latin" kick!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread