Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Also I saw my hand on blood lying on the ground, and I saw someone with device's like pile bunker and grind with evil smile

mattroks101 posted:

It's a real shame Free Running never made it to the US. It looks like a game I'd definitely have picked up if it were around.

BioEnchanted just linked this to me, and it blows my mind.

Why is that website still up???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Also I saw my hand on blood lying on the ground, and I saw someone with device's like pile bunker and grind with evil smile

Daigerus posted:

Just curious, is it possible to chain ground tricks into walls, like doing a Flying Dragon or Flick Flack towards the wall and then doing the Tic Tac? Also, is there a limit to how far you can fall (outside of falling out of the level boundaries) before doing a Breakfall or Precision Landing isn't feasible and you're forced to take a lot of damage? I presume that falling out of the level means losing all your health and forcing you to restart.

I don't think so. I think you have to just finish the Flick Flack and then do a wall trick or whatever. Not sure though, perhaps BioEnchanted can answer that for us. I don't think there's a limit to the fall height though as far as Breakfalls are concerned.

Just thinking aloud... How great would it be if you could merge the game mechanics from the 2 games we're doing?

blanktester
Aug 28, 2012

Ovues posted:

Transworld Snowboarding, where you always know exactly what you expect, up until you find a brand new corner that they've cut.

That might be the best way to summarize the game. They just cut corners and shipped it.

• Locked thread