Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bog pixie

saboten posted:

what's happening

im scaredd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i moved the original thread to the goldmine :tipshat:

Miss Psychosis

Stormyish posted:

what's happening

You're making me "lmao" with that post. You know, the one about how hosed up the new poster might be!

saboten

Miss Psychosis posted:

You're making me "lmao" with that post. You know, the one about how hosed up the new poster might be!

why are you saying im stormyish..

thank u bacalou

Miss Psychosis

saboten posted:

why are you saying im stormyish..

Because she personally ran that loving joke so far into the ground the mole people got bored of it.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

why are you saying she;s stormyish..

tao of lmao

back off psychosis you do NOT insult my friend saboten

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Miss Psychosis posted:

Because she personally ran that loving joke so far into the ground the mole people got bored of it.

oh. good one.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

did anyone run the "follow stormyish around shrieking at her" joke into the ground yet

saboten

Miss Psychosis posted:

hahaha oh right, sorry, i ignore alot of threads. ill try harder!! i wont

thank u bacalou

Miss Psychosis

I shouldn't poo poo up this thread. Sorry.

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i feel like my parents just got in a fight

the unabonger
sabo is storymish

saboten

ham_sanitizer posted:

i feel like my parents just got in a fight

mommy is high and wont remember this in the morning

thank u bacalou

verily carefree

saboten posted:

Same.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

saboten posted:

A sound plan

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dogcrash truther posted:

can admins beecock stuff

yes but I was suggesting a way for byob to do this yourselves, and the admins are incorruptible.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Instead of "bribe an IK" at first I was going to say "become a sufficiently recognized fyad poster to be eligible for the IK contest and then guess the correct number" but I believe any potential sleeper agent capable of that level of infiltration wouldn't be posting in this forum in the first place.

----------------

saboten

Ralp posted:

Instead of "bribe an IK" at first I was going to say "become a sufficiently recognized fyad poster to be eligible for the IK contest and then guess the correct number" but I believe any potential sleeper agent capable of that level of infiltration wouldn't be posting in this forum in the first place.

ok

thank u bacalou

i am he

Ralp posted:

wrong

the unabonger

Ralp posted:

"potential sleeper agent capable of that level of infiltration"

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Ralp posted:

:ironicat:

FluffieDuckie

Ralp posted:

Wow

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ham_sanitizer

Ralp posted:

ick-say urn-bay

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Ralp posted:

go on man, good stuff

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
The admin formerly known as rape thinks byob bad

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
As a man who intentionally chose the humorous online moniker RApe", I think I'm a pretty good authority on what's good and funny, which is the opposite of your posting.

----------------

i am he

stop bullying ralp...

tao of lmao

ralp is my friend

ham_sanitizer

POWERBALL posted:

The admin formerly known as rape thinks byob bad

he briefly changed his name to the rape symbol

weird

by zen death robot
stfu

----------------

bwatts

Ralp posted:

i definitely could. dont say otherwise you stupid piece of poo poo.

ham_sanitizer

vice.com op-ed posted:

i definitely could. dont say otherwise you stupid piece of poo poo.

the chill forum

bwatts

im unchilled and ralp sucks

ham_sanitizer

vice.com op-ed posted:

im unchilled and ralp sucks

you should buy an alt and spend a year becoming an fyad reg to prove him wrong

morning wood

ham_sanitizer posted:

you should buy an alt and spend a year becoming an fyad reg to prove him wrong

that would require reading/posting in fyad :barf:

ham_sanitizer

morning wood posted:

that would require reading/posting in fyad :barf:

i browse fyad and would also post there if i could

morning wood

ham_sanitizer posted:

i browse fyad and would also post there if i could

i like to post while working and would go to jail if i tried to fyad while at work (or at the very least be forced to sit through 20 briefings about why what i was reading is bad)

ham_sanitizer

morning wood posted:

i like to post while working and would go to jail if i tried to fyad while at work (or at the very least be forced to sit through 20 briefings about why what i was reading is bad)

yeah i get that...i phonepost at work a lot. i don't check fyad in public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

good poo poo everyone.

• Locked thread