Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

saboten posted:

ive got realy bad period pains and i deserve them.

pfff. nice endometrium, jerk

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

how do we know when to post? this is so confusing and scary

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

what's...what's going on here?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

everythingWasBees posted:

we're gonna kill forums poster Highly Unnecessary

oh cool. I love killing people!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Highly Unnecessary posted:

one day i will make this right...

haha. we're going to kill you.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Highly Unnecessary posted:

one day i will make this right...

lol. dead man walking

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

guys, I;m really excited to commit murder

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

lay off the booze psl

:(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

booze is good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

THIS IS ALL SO HORRIBLE

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he posted:

im playing sabo this time

actually no I am

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i flunked out posted:

ill be lowtax

:wink: hello I am an attractive cactus lady and I will marry you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

saboten posted:

that doenst sound like me at all you're fired

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

saboten posted:

mommy is high and wont remember this in the morning

A sound plan

• Locked thread