Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Piso Mojado posted:

good luck prying jimi changa out of the knitting forum

I'm willing to historically reenact Jimi Changa.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Ralp posted:

Instead of "bribe an IK" at first I was going to say "become a sufficiently recognized fyad poster to be eligible for the IK contest and then guess the correct number" but I believe any potential sleeper agent capable of that level of infiltration wouldn't be posting in this forum in the first place.

:ironicat:

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
The admin formerly known as rape thinks byob bad

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
As a man who intentionally chose the humorous online moniker RApe", I think I'm a pretty good authority on what's good and funny, which is the opposite of your posting.

----------------

• Locked thread