Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

shame its such a lovely aa girl though :twisted:

What the.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Davincie posted:

That's enough. Too far.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Davincie posted:

uncalled for

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

chumbler posted:

AA1 is still my favorite in the series just on the strength of the last 2 cases alone. Rise from the Ashes is the best case in the entire series.

What's crazy is how it was meant to be a teaser for Apollo Justice and showcased all the new features AJ would have.

And then the new features in that case were way better than the similar features in AJ.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Davincie posted:

I would just post the :getout: emote by itself, but such a bad opinion deserves a verbal rebuke. Your AA girl preference tree is upside down if you think she is lovely, and you should get that looked at before it all comes tumbling down. tumbling down. tumbling down.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

https://vid.me/JG1A

Relevant since Dota was brought up on the last page. A tournament is going on and somehow someone managed to get in and pipe anime music over the announcers, lol.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Say posted:

It's me. I need me some violent, funny (and occasionally scary) hijinks to go down. Shizuo losing his poo poo will never not be funny and that moment when he finds out that Izaya got a little girl to try and murder him is so goddamn well done.

So, yeah: DRRR is extremely my poo poo, Grouchio.
Sweet. Looking forward to it myself.

What else do you like?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

K. Flaps posted:

FF X is one of the best games ever made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqCnSX8U_yE

You just had to walk into that trap.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Grouchio posted:

Sweet. Looking forward to it myself.

What else do you like?

How was the second season of DRRR btw? I really liked the first season.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

littleorv posted:

Baller as gently caress.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

littleorv posted:

Pretty nice. Animation certainly had it's WTF moments, and I certainly heard much bitching about how it isn't Baccano and how teen gangs are jack poo poo compared to the yakuza characters who know their poo poo. Um, also Mikado grew a spine by the end and the otakus discovered poo poo LN taste. Would certainly watch just before the next part comes out this July.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 01:53 on May 27, 2015

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Grouchio posted:

Anyone looking forward to DRRRx3 next season?

Yes

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I already miss your Gahara dance av

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dick Spacious tells me it gets even better as it goes on, I trust his word

also unban him please

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Srice posted:

https://vid.me/JG1A

Relevant since Dota was brought up on the last page. A tournament is going on and somehow someone managed to get in and pipe anime music over the announcers, lol.

lol whats the song from

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Grouchio posted:

I already miss your Gahara dance av

Avatars are fleeting, they come and go as the wind does...

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

PotU posted:

lol whats the song from

orange, toradora

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Is there a good dub anime to watch while working out? Just need something for when running on a treadmill.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Is there a good dub anime to watch while working out? Just need something for when running on a treadmill.

Garzey's

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Durarara
steins;gate
cowboy bebop
baccano
etc.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

hi i just beat the first jrpg i've ever beaten legitimately, the DS FF3 remake, like 10 years after i bought it, started it and quit in disgust because i hated the poo poo out of jrpgs as a kid. now that i've seen the light of anime i felt obligated to start playing jrpgs.

it's funny because they're kids games, but i couldn't loving stand grinding as a kid because it was boring but now as an adult with an adult's attention span it's mostly fine, and i even like the seeing numbers go up aspect of it.

sort of, anyways

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

ff3 ds is bad

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Haven't seen that one I'll give it a try

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Davincie posted:

orange, toradora

i watched the whole show just recently but dunno the song weird

gonna start some tesagure now because i already watch too many shows atm anyway

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe cuz its a bad song, im an anime music connoisseur

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Motto posted:

ff3 ds is bad

well i beat it. gently caress you ff3 ds. that game put me off jrpgs for so long you wouldn't believe

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think orange is a character song, because toradora was made back when character songs were still a thing

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

icantfindaname posted:

hi i just beat the first jrpg i've ever beaten legitimately, the DS FF3 remake, like 10 years after i bought it, started it and quit in disgust because i hated the poo poo out of jrpgs as a kid. now that i've seen the light of anime i felt obligated to start playing jrpgs.

it's funny because they're kids games, but i couldn't loving stand grinding as a kid because it was boring but now as an adult with an adult's attention span it's mostly fine, and i even like the seeing numbers go up aspect of it.

sort of, anyways

if you can beat III DS you can literally play anything. congrats.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

me, a few hours into ff3 ds: wait why does changing jobs make me weaker *changes jobs again, gets crippled for longer* gently caress this

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i really liked Toradora, so Orange brings back all those good feelings from like three months ago
character songs are sometimes cool, like the Nichijou ones

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

if you can beat III DS you can literally play anything. congrats.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Motto posted:

me, a few hours into ff3 ds: wait why does changing jobs make me weaker *changes jobs again, gets crippled for longer* gently caress this

And they made the good jobs weaker despite making enemies stronger and aaaaaaaaaa

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
wow I really wish I had watched the prequel to GTO before watching GTO. This makes a lot more stuff make sense.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i earnestly like anime music, i havent downloaded any in a year or more

really wanna get that mikakunin de shinkoukei sounds

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

dogsicle posted:

i really liked Toradora, so Orange brings back all those good feelings from like three months ago
character songs are sometimes cool, like the Nichijou ones

I like those and the Haruhi ones

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

PotU posted:

i earnestly like anime music, i havent downloaded any in a year or more

really wanna get that mikakunin de shinkoukei sounds

Space dandy's sound track was the best purchase in recent history

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dang the tesagure bukatsumono op rules

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PotU posted:

dang the tesagure bukatsumono op rules

literally the funniest thing ive seen in an anime in a really long while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Did they forget to write a plot for Triage X? I don't mind bad anime or B anime; but this was like no one thought about writing any kind of script.

Not even giving this 3 episodes

• Locked thread