Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
No flavor, not even my own. Pfffft. Prrrrrtttt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
FFFFfffffff I just lost all this stuff I typed damnit

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

FFFFfffffff I just lost all this stuff I typed damnit

Are you going to retype it? Regardless, could you give us a short summary?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Yes, I'm in the process of doing it over. Dammit I need to sleep.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Uhh is there some reason you guys aren't voting wall monitor?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

Should I be? Did I miss a slam-dunk case on him or something?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
tl;dr: I think GG & TNL are scum.

So either GG is scum or is just really bad at reading people. I guess this is why TheRam kept calling him stupid. Look at this post.

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

TheRam > Alasdair > Byers? Scum Team?

I'll contribute more when at a computer. Running around and checking intermittently on phone.

TheRam and Byers are towny af to me. Sticking Alasdair in the middle there is an easy bus.

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I don't think anyone should take TheDog's barking seriously and sticking to a PR that has collectively been deemed annoying/stupid or anti town makes me feel like it's a cover and ultimately fake content with no other purpose than feeding Alasdair's hunt.

I think that GG is saying we shouldn’t listen to TheRam because he actually has good reads on people and doesn’t want us to take out anymore of his scum team.

This is also why Big Nothing tried to get a bandwagon started of voting him (TheRam) out. By the way, the other people who did get on that bandwagon were GG and wall monitor... and WM is someone that TheRam barked at as scum a few times.

Follow the link to this post to see what he’s replying to, but here he tries to get the heat off Big Nothing and then again insist that TheRam and Byers are scum. GG also says TheRam’s case on WM is OMGUS which makes me think WM is scum even more.

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Could you please explain why you found Big Nothing to be the better vote? The post you claimed influenced you seems ambiguous and noncommittal to actually having a "No Lynch"

Everything about this seems stupid.

As mentioned this was just incorrect.

OMGUS post straight up. Also I don't quote TheRam repeatedly because up until recently it's mostly been garbage. First unwarranted votes against Kleedrac, then a switch to Big Nothing, Then Alasdair, AnonAnarc, WM, so on and so forth. The PR is not generating content and the votes are taking some people close to a lynch. He's not playing for the Dark Baby, and he's deserving of your lynch. More concerning is why Byers is defending him.

Flip-flopiness is exactly what Byers called out Alasdair for, but he has no problem with TheRam and even encourages it calling it "scumhunting" and instead of spending the time to make an actual defense, all we get are block quotes and humorous/annoying flavor. GET REAL DARK BABYIANS.

Also forget that pictures Byers linked, we'd be lynching this:

Ask yourselves... Is this dog a Dark Baby dog? I don't think so.

Byers let whiskey aid in his "debatable scumslip" in Three Axis, so he's a bit more reserved this game but don't be fooled. After inactivity from the weekend(happy belated birthday), he's here to lead the charge against people and his conviction has shifted almost as much as TheRams, but much more subtly.

##vote Byers
##vote TheRam

I don't care which one, but I bet at least one of these two are scum(or both). I retract my former stance on Alasdair, I think he's just pointlessly aggro about hunting scum to the point of almost causing us to make bad decisions, but probably not scum. He's just looking to get that D1 blood on his hands.

TNL defends Alasdair

The Ninth Layer posted:

I don't find Alasdair scummy and I think Byers' case against him here is pretty weak. The voice copping thing seems like a cool idea and I think the idea Byers is pushing about how Alasdair can fake content behind it is dumb. That poo poo only matters on very early day 1, it's not like voice copping would be Alasdair's go-to discussion topic all day. I also disagree that his switching to Big Nothing is scummy; Alasdair explains why he votes Big Nothing and it makes sense for him to move his vote at the time of deadline extension to a lynch he felt better about.

and then defends BN based on “gut”

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm not crazy about either of the two candidates but I'm not really against them either. Would probably go Orvin over Big Nothing based off a gut feeling. ##vote Orvin

but then changed to BN to lynch (getting town cred by stopping the chance of a no lynch)

Originally I thought WM was scummy. TheRam called him out on it and I trust his nose. If you look at WM’s post history he spent all of day 1 talking about how stupid TheRam’s PR is. But OH LOOK. Suddenly he’s dog’s best friend.

wall monitor posted:

Good dog.

##vote Kleedrac

But Now.
Because Alasdair “outed” WM as scum, I’m tending to lean towards town for him now. Especially because TNL was ready to jump right on a vote for him.

Orvin posted:

##vote Wall Monitor

My night action gave me information that, in part, confirms Alasdairs claim. Specifically that Wall Monitor is scum.

Although I would be more than willing to lynch TheRam if he doesn't drop the post restriction.

Why the hell would you vote someone with a lovely PR over someone you have a scum result on? Either it’s bullshit, or Orvin is scum. Or both.

EXAKT Science posted:

I still don't get Byers' flip. I hope he wasn't a Death Miller, because that's a lovely power role to have.

Read the thread, buddy.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

Oh also because you're pushing him really hard and your posting yesterday was p bad, imo.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
ANarc do you have a vote down right now?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

EXAKT Science posted:

ANarc do you have a vote down right now?

I do now.

##vote TNL
Check his post history for more defending of BN and Alasdair and other scumminess. I'll post quotes tmrw but it's super late and I have work in the morning.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

Should I be? Did I miss a slam-dunk case on him or something?

Did you miss Orvin's post saying he had information pointing to wall monitor as scum? Or for that matter Alasdair's claim.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

I do now.

##vote TNL
Check his post history for more defending of BN and Alasdair and other scumminess. I'll post quotes tmrw but it's super late and I have work in the morning.

Yeah I agree. That's a good case, if a bit difficult to read because of how much text it is.

Also I'm pretty sure I figured out Byers' flip. I think there's a janitor.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

Did you miss Orvin's post saying he had information pointing to wall monitor as scum? Or for that matter Alasdair's claim.

Yeah let's take a flipped scum at his loving word. That's stupid and I don't think you're that stupid.

##vote TNL

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Orvin hasn't flipped scum.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

Orvin hasn't flipped scum.

I'm talking about Alasdair.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

And I'm talking about Orvin.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Orvin posted:

##vote Wall Monitor

My night action gave me information that, in part, confirms Alasdairs claim. Specifically that Wall Monitor is scum.

Although I would be more than willing to lynch TheRam if he doesn't drop the post restriction.

This guy hasn't flipped scum. Why are you ignoring that this post happened?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah I agree. That's a good case, if a bit difficult to read because of how much text it is.

Also I'm pretty sure I figured out Byers' flip. I think there's a janitor.

What? No! Alasdair was a framer. He flipped as such.It makes sense because why would there be "vanilla scum" in a role madness game.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

Also, cool, I'm top living poster again! :sun:

I still don't get Byers' flip. I hope he wasn't a Death Miller, because that's a lovely power role to have.

Dude you obviously aren't even reading the thread...

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Yeah and I'm clarifying that "flipped scum" referred to Alasdair. Why are you going out of your way to misunderstand me?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah and I'm clarifying that "flipped scum" referred to Alasdair. Why are you going out of your way to misunderstand me?

I'm not misunderstanding anything. I'm asking you why you're ignoring Orvin's post about wall monitor.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

This guy hasn't flipped scum. Why are you ignoring that this post happened?

Because there's a flipped Framer, who MAY WELL HAVE FRAMED WM LAST NIGHT. Orvin also hasn't claimed, and whatever kind of result it is, IT WOULD BE A SCUM RESULT IF WM HAD BEEN FRAMED.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

Because there's a flipped Framer, who MAY WELL HAVE FRAMED WM LAST NIGHT. Orvin also hasn't claimed, and whatever kind of result it is, IT WOULD BE A SCUM RESULT IF WM HAD BEEN FRAMED.

Except Alasdair framed Byers. You're not reading the thread.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Like why is it so difficult to understand that I think Orvin might have bad information?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

Except Alasdair framed Byers. You're not reading the thread.

Alasdair claims he framed Byers. Again:

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah let's take a flipped scum at his loving word.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

Like why is it so difficult to understand that I think Orvin might have bad information?

Because you have bad information, and again it's obvious you haven't been reading the thread.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

EXAKT Science posted:

Alasdair claims he framed Byers. Again:

Well byers flipped scum. And I didn't read him as such at all. I think it's a false result which would mean framed

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

*doesn't mention Orvin's post at all*
*acts indignant when I ask why Orvin's post got ignored*
*is EXAKT Science*

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Well byers flipped scum. And I didn't read him as such at all. I think it's a false result which would mean framed

Byers didn't flip scum. Scum would have flipped Angel Nanny-Aligned. Byers flipped Vanilla Scum, and he had no flavor, which seems super odd for a player like Byers. His flip was Janitored.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

*doesn't mention Orvin's post at all*
*acts indignant when I ask why Orvin's post got ignored*
*is EXAKT Science*

Oh my god it's like you aren't even reading my posts

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

The only thing I think Alasdair lied about is that he became town-aligned. Everything else we've seen matches what he claimed. He even called the mannequin thing, got the role right and asked that role to kill him. Why would Alasdair full-claim, ask to be killed himself but then lie about his buddy? It would be the most WIFOM of WIFOM plans.

We even have a guy corroborating his story, a guy who btw was the #2 lynch candidate after the scum that got lynched. Is he scum too?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

Byers didn't flip scum. Scum would have flipped Angel Nanny-Aligned. Byers flipped Vanilla Scum, and he had no flavor, which seems super odd for a player like Byers. His flip was Janitored.

Janitors don't leave someone with a flip.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
TNL can you explain to me why there's any reason for me to trust anything that was said in a claimpost by a FLIPPED SCUM?

Alasdair groups himself, BN, and WM as the scumteam, with BN already dead. Alasdair gets shot, confirming that he's a Framer, who almost certainly targeted WM based on Orwin's softclaim and that grouping. I'm not voting Wall Monitor.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

EXAKT Science posted:

Very good point. I forgot about the alignment names. I think you're probably right about wm being framed.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

Janitors don't leave someone with a flip.

This one might :shrug:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Orwin hasn't even claimed.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

TNL can you explain to me why there's any reason for me to trust anything that was said in a claimpost by a FLIPPED SCUM?

Alasdair groups himself, BN, and WM as the scumteam, with BN already dead. Alasdair gets shot, confirming that he's a Framer, who almost certainly targeted WM based on Orwin's softclaim and that grouping. I'm not voting Wall Monitor.

Why did Alasdair claim. Why did Alasdair ask to be shot. Why would Alasdair not just stay quiet and let Orvin do the dirty work for him. Why would Alasdair call Byers town to begin with.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm actually going to sleep now. Everyone should vote tnl he is probably scum.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Why would Alasdair sacrifice himself to get a townie lynched who he already framed when he could just have said nothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

Why did Alasdair claim. Why did Alasdair ask to be shot. Why would Alasdair not just stay quiet and let Orvin do the dirty work for him. Why would Alasdair call Byers town to begin with.

Why are you acting like a scumgambit was done in good faith?

• Locked thread