Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

TNL what do you think of GG?

I think there's one Mafia member left and it's wall monitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EXAKT Science posted:

TNL is pinging me hard as Not Town, but I think GG is a better vote today, in large part thanks to that enormous post where he voted Byers and TheRam, two people who were, aside from myself, of course, the towniest motherfuckers in the game.

How are you one of the "towniest motherfuckers in the game"?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

The Ninth Layer posted:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

How are you one of the "towniest motherfuckers in the game"?

haha, if you disagree, case me. I'll wait :allears:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

If you ask me the same question multiple times I'll happily give you the same answer multiple times.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

So you think GG is town?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Let's go third-party hunting after we finish off the scum team please.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

So you think GG is town?

I do not believe he is a member of the Mafia. Past that I don't care at the moment. Lynch wall monitor.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

I do not believe he is a member of the Mafia. Past that I don't care at the moment. Lynch wall monitor.

I really don't know how you expect me to trust you when you've been incredibly obstinate, willfully misinterpreting my posts, and refuse to come forward with a result that you seem to be implying you have.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Day 2 recap:

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

Okay so everybody. I started this game as mafia with big nothing, myself, and wall monitor. During the night I was recruited by someone and now serve the town and not the mafia.
I was a framer. I made it look like byers was scum (he isn't)
oh yeah, and there's a role called the mannequin. we the mafia got to pick this role's ability (we chose dayvig) and some unknown third party gets to choose if they are mafia or town.
Oh yeah and wall monitor roleblocked you GG.
So this happened followed awesomely by:

HiipFire posted:

##shoot Alasdair
Worth a shot I guess
Though it should be noted if you find TNL scummy like I do in between the above posts:

The Ninth Layer posted:

I believe you Alasdair.
##vote wall monitor

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

##vote HiipFire
Don't take it personally, but with his reveal and your confirmation of the role, it seems too orchestrated. Is this an attempt to buy you cred for town?
GG wants to hang the dayvig who shot scum?!

TheRam posted:

*ramdog looks fiercely at kleedrac and demands he full claims right now, otherwise kleedrac will face a similar fate to BN and Alasdair*
##vote Kleedrac
I'm ashamed to say this derailed the thread far too long because I'm an idiot who was focused on role and forgot MY OWN DAMNED FLAVOR THAT I MADE UP :P

TheRam posted:

*ramdog nods with a widsom that comes with age, and Ramdog is very old in dog years. He remembers a line involving you smelling of kerosine and sulphur and friends saying you smell like a demon, is satiated for now - also cocks head as if to say "do you honestly think I was unreasonable in my approach?"*
Do you think I'm unreasonable for missing this among your post restriction?

The Ninth Layer posted:

EXAKT Science posted:

The Ninth Layer posted:

Orvin hasn't flipped scum.
I'm talking about Alasdair.
And I'm talking about Orvin.
Moar TNL trying to derail the thread

Orvin posted:

##vote Wall Monitor
My night action gave me information that, in part, confirms Alasdairs claim. Specifically that Wall Monitor is scum.
Although I would be more than willing to lynch TheRam if he doesn't drop the post restriction.
Still not sure what Orvin's talking about ....
I'm not going to post it here but there's almost a full page of Exakt & TNL arguing and while Exakt comes off as odd a few times - TNL seems rather scummy.
And for those voting Wall Monitor - I'm starting to think you're on to something:

wall monitor posted:

Mostly I've been thinking. Alasdair tried to 1:1 me with that claim, and I've been trying to figure out why.
I think scumteam figured out my role, and decided I'm worth sacrificing someone for. Alasdair was pretty consistent vote choice yesterday so maybe they decided I'm worth sacrificing him for. I'm hesitant to roleclaim because even if scumteam already knows then maybe 3P still doesn't.
Byers' weird flip wasn't caused by Alasdair's role, no matter what he claimed, so something else caused it. Some sort of role-stealing 3P? Another scum power? Something intrinsic to Byers that made him flip vanilla?

wall monitor posted:

Alright then...
I'm an Investigator. Each night I can check a target to see if they have a gun or not. The role PM comes with mod confirmation that if someone 'has a gun' that means that they are either scum and/or have some sort of killing power (vigilante, possibly others?).
N1 I looked at theram. TheRam does not have a gun.

wall monitor posted:

I breadcrumbed this when I said that TheRam was a good dog.

wall monitor posted:

1. I thought ram was scummy with his PR.
2. He'd been softclaiming some sort of investigative power, I thought, so it seemed like a target that wouldn't give me a false positive from being a town vig.
This is the dumbest poo poo I've seen. First you think that Alasdair who was basically a janitor was willing to sacrifice himself for you because Your role is so loving badass the scumteam is hosed if you survive. Then you claim a role that basically amounts to "lovely cop" because you can't tell the difference between a town vig and a scum kill role :facepalm: Then you claim that calling the ram a good dog was a "breadcrumb" for your role. Then you checked him to see if he was a scum/vig because you thought he wasn't a scum/vig. What the everloving gently caress.
##Vote Wall Monitor
Note I would also be happy with lynching TNL or GG as they're also scummy - just moving my vote because this doesn't make any sense and really feels like scum flailing against a lynch.

Off topic:

CapitalistPig posted:

I visited anonymous narcotics last night.
But Im not gonna tell you what I did to her.
C-Pig still hasn't said poo poo beyond this - which is lame.

AXE COP posted:

Mostly because i've been playing tons of Town of Salem and arsos are night immune there. I realise that is not a good guide for actual mafia games though.
Axe Cop you should add "Kleedrac" in Town of salem and we should play sometime :D

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
##vote wm

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Not feeling it, WM. TNL's posting is loving garbage but id rather get your actual bad lies out of the way over his kinda-maybe-scum posting.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
##vote wall monitor

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Wall Monitor

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CapitalistPig posted:

I visited anonymous narcotics last night.

But Im not gonna tell you what I did to her.

:wink: dirty piggy

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
WM is at -1.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

##vote Wall Monitor

Look at this scummy af vote everyone

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Way to hop on the bandwagon GG after giving zero opinions about wm

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Lol, look at the bandwagon.

I've more or less written myself off at this point because Alasdair's gambit seems to be working, but I'm hoping the rest of you are watching who's quick to jump on the Wall Monitor train and taking notes. Let's get some good out of this, at least.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll just have to appear as scummy as gently caress. If WM flips town, we'll learn somethings. WM did you roleblock me last night?

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I'll just have to appear as scummy as gently caress. If WM flips town, we'll learn somethings. WM did you roleblock me last night?

I keep having to repeat this apparently: I'm not a roleblocker. I'm an investigator.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Anyone else want to claim roleblocker then??? My vote stays on WM if not.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

wall monitor posted:

I keep having to repeat this apparently: I'm not a roleblocker. I'm an investigator.

Why did you think this was such an earth-shattering role that the scum team would sacrifice a player for you?

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

AXE COP posted:

Why did you think this was such an earth-shattering role that the scum team would sacrifice a player for you?

It's a cop type, and Alasdair was basically dead anyway.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Anyone else want to claim roleblocker then??? My vote stays on WM if not.

STOP loving FISHING

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

How was Alasdair "basically dead?"

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Ninth Layer posted:

How was Alasdair "basically dead?"

Because lots of people thought he was scummy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EXAKT Science posted:

STOP loving FISHING

:rolleyes:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Like either you got RB'd by scum, who is not going to claim, or you know it was a town RB and you're fishing.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I'm not going to be online for all of tonight. Could you hold off the lynch till realtime tomorrow, if possible?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

wall monitor posted:

I'm not going to be online for all of tonight. Could you hold off the lynch till realtime tomorrow, if possible?

I'm not even voting you, but why? Are you going to tell us something?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EXAKT Science posted:

Like either you got RB'd by scum, who is not going to claim, or you know it was a town RB and you're fishing.

How many scum do you think that there are left?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I know you weren't asking me but I think there's 2 left - you and TNL

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

1-2, possibly with a 3P killing role, but I'm not sold on that since there was only one kill last night.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
ANarc vote GG with me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EXAKT Science posted:

ANarc vote GG with me.

I'm not the scum. You're wasting your vote and your time.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I'm not the scum. You're wasting your vote and your time.

This is very convincing :rolleyes:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
hey guys guess what my favorite thing to do is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
HAMMER

##vote wallmon

• Locked thread