Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
yep okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Confirming I'm town. Also super tired my flavour is going to be cool I guess.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##town dark baby let's be honest its the best one.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##vote Kleedrac something tells me he actually rolled scum this game (his posts)

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

bark!

bark bark bark!

##vote kleedrac

*growl*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

okay everybody I am the oracle. I have figured out a way to solve this game. the first scum to claim and finger his buddy can win on colour.

*sniffs and wags tail*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

TheRam can you show me what you're seeing in Kleedrac's posting? I don't really see it because he has like two posts and no content.

*yawns like a dog before walking in a circle, stopping and curling up on the floor. Shuts eyes and sleeps*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

oh are ve acting out our roles? here's another voicecop then, bleh!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0V6S2cbCYEU

*wags tail*

AXE COP posted:

Yeah I'm gonna be honest I'm not seeing any reason to lynch anyone yet. We have almost no real posts to go on. ##vote no lynch

*My eyes shoot open, and ears prick up. I shift my weight onto my front paws and approach slowly with a low rumbling growl*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##vote Axe Cop

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

HiipFire posted:

##vote Alasdair

being really aggresive for no real reason

*growls at this post*

*rubs TheRam's belly* your a good boy!!

*points to axe cop*

now....KILL

*is rocked side to side by the rubbing however with a taut neck I stare at Alasdair suspiciously*

lmao no im super townie guys

*sniffs quickly as if confused and uncertain whether this is a good or bad smell*

bark, BARK BARK BARK

##vote Axe Cop

##vote Alasdair Crawfish

##vote Narc

*catches site of a cat and darts off immediately, probably not to return for at least an hour or two*

##vote ???

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*returns panting and drops a dead budgie at your feet, has a poo poo eating grin*

Big Nothing posted:

Oh we're out of jokephase now? Awwww ##unvote

bark bark bark!!!

##vote Big Nothing

Big Nothing posted:

On the one hand

on the other hand, does not wanting to lynch anybody truely make them scum? They could just be bad

BARKKKK!!!!!!!!

##vote Big Nothing

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

Sure let's take it to -3 ##vote AXECOP

bark bark?...

*confused face and doggie eye roll*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

TheRam posted:

*returns panting and drops a dead budgie at your feet, has a poo poo eating grin*

bark bark bark!!!

##vote Big Nothing

BARKKKK!!!!!!!!

##vote Big Nothing

*yawns frequently whilst his creepy third eyelids keep rolling down followed by this normal top eyelid, it's clear that this is the kind of sleep that can only be disturbed by the postman come morning!*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Big Nothing posted:

Hey, if you think what im doing right now is mostly lurking i've got some news for you! You do realise that axe cop isn't exactly new to mafia right, and should know that no lynching day 1 is bad for town?

BARK BARK... BARK BARK BARK

*growl*

##vote Big Nothing

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

wall monitor posted:

If it's self imposed then that really /is/ stupid, and kinda anti-town.

*cocks head in a concerned way*

##vote WM!?!??!?!

wall monitor posted:

Eh, fair enough.

Though I still think it's a way for scum to hide. "Oh guys I can't post my actual opinions for you to read and tell they're scummy, I have to bark like a dog, what can ya do =S H R U G="

BARK BARK

BARK BARK BARKKKK

*sniffs WM vigorously, uncertain whether this is the scent of a genuine newbie... strong fruity flavours come through...*

*looks at WM's hands, notices a single finger pointing weakly at him*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

Ok, one bark yes, two barks now, three barks and Timmy's in a loving well again:

Do you think that this PM will not lead to a problem with us understanding/reading your cases in this game?

*looks at you confusedly*

##vote Big Nothing
##vote Big Nothing
##vote Big Nothing

##vote WM
##vote WM

*sniffs alasdair, wags tail nervously, makes eye contact with alasdair and pants joyfully*

##vote Alasdair

*goes into garden to eat some grass*

##vote Big Nothing

Big Nothing posted:

This reminds me of that achievement i got in civ 5 :sun:

Alasdairs flip flopping between on me is suscpicious, and my only real read this game ##vote Alasdair

I will agree that theram doing a self imposed post restriction is both funny and stupid

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARKKKKKKK

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

Your scum picks go BN, WM, Alasdair, in that order? One Bark yes, two Barks no.

bark!

*runs around excitedly*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

Ok, BN seems to be because you just find his overall posting scummy,

bark *smells opportunism*

Byers2142 posted:

WM because he called your self-imposed PR anti-town,

bark *smells disingenuity*

Byers2142 posted:

Alasdair because... I guess because of my case?

bark bark!

*the warmth of alasdairs hand still lingers as the hairs coating my tummy twitch back into an unruffled orientation, however using my incredibly sense of smell I determine that alasdairs discrete farts don't smell like they usually do*

*drops a ball at your feet and waits patiently*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*is focused on the ball*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

wall monitor posted:

If it's self imposed then that really /is/ stupid, and kinda anti-town.

wall monitor posted:

Eh, fair enough.

Though I still think it's a way for scum to hide. "Oh guys I can't post my actual opinions for you to read and tell they're scummy, I have to bark like a dog, what can ya do =S H R U G="

TheRam posted:

*sniffs WM vigorously, uncertain whether this is the scent of a genuine newbie... strong fruity flavours come through...*

*looks at WM's hands, notices a single finger pointing weakly at him*

Byers2142 posted:

Meta call, his posting feels different than usual? Do I have that right?

bark!

Byers2142 posted:

I can kinda see where you're coming with BN, but I'm not feeling it myself. wall I disagree with; the PR is anti-town, but it's not a scum tell.

*yawns*

wall monitor posted:

No, no, listen: I am being completely, one hundred percent sincere:

This is a loving stupid post restriction

*is focused on the ball*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

TheRam posted:

bark *smells disingenuity*

Big Nothing posted:

Stupid dog can't spell disingenuity right!

*cocks head*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*sniffs and smells newbie, searches for a post history but scent is very limited*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

*pick up the ball, throw it at Ghostly Gansta*

Smell anything from him, boy?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

Reminder for everyone, this was the stated reason GG voted Orvin.

There's an implied "BN is town, scum must be voting him" or at least an implied "scum must be voting him" if he suspected the possibility of a bus. And looking at the votes on BN, he cased Orvin, who was not voting BN.

*nods in understanding but seems more interested in smelling random patches of ground*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

Please, whiskey caught me as scum.

*smells a fragrance akin to an ocean breeze*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

:rimshot:

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

TheRam, when this game is over and if you are town, I'd like you to make a defense for why this PR was a good idea.

*yawns*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

wall monitor posted:

Voicecopping is self-defeating, I think. Once it becomes widespread people will just start pre-recording themselves saying "This is X in game Y I am town" before they know whether they are scum or not, and whatever actual benefit exists will vanish in an instant

*growl*

BARK BARK BARK!!!

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Byers2142 posted:

Voicecopping works live; it doesn't work when people can literally practice and re-record until the sound like town. Which is what theRam did last game, by the way.

*eye roll as if to say "this is a guess, and wrong you dumbass"*

*goes off to do things in one take fo life cus he's a swagdog*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I don't think anyone should take TheDog's barking seriously and sticking to a PR that has collectively been deemed annoying/stupid or anti town makes me feel like it's a cover and ultimately fake content with no other purpose than feeding Alasdair's hunt.

For the record, you read closely to how you did in Golgatha. Inclined to think Dark Baby Aligned.

*yawns and goes back to sleep*

Byers2142 posted:

Why wouldn't we take TheRam's barking seriously when we can at least get scum reads from him? Saying we shouldn't take it seriously seems to mitigate any cases/votes he actually makes.

*eyes open, head still rested on paws, tail begins to flap weakly*

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah I'm really not seeing TheRam as scum, even if he does have a silly PR.

*tail begins to wag, begrudgingly*

Byers2142 posted:

Me either at this point. He seems like he's thinking about the game, he's just got a stupid PR that makes it harder to understand him.

*makes eye contact with Byers, and in a moment of ~~connection~~ winks at him, this resounds deeply with Byers*

*sniffs GG and smells stupidity*

EXAKT Science posted:

Oh yeah, I didn't comment on this directly. He discounts TheRam's contributions to the game, even though he's been scumhunting, and then proceeds to call someone applying pressure to him (me) town, which I don't like.

*looks at EXACT with trust, but the smell of stupidity emanating from GG is so strong and nauseating begins to dryheave*

HYEGHH... HYEGHH...

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

As town I stick to my guns even though they might be aimed at the wrong people to begin with.

Although my casing may seem incomplete, what I do have is conviction. Whereas, if I was scum, I'd try to play up my innocence and discredit my own ability.

I'll gladly (try to)provide some substance to my claims when I get back home.

As far as this is concerned. TheRam's contributions have literally been barks and growls at people.

I think you're town just because that's how you appear. What don't you like about that?

HYECCHH

*a pile of grass and the remains of a sandwich that went missing inexplicably lays at the feet of GG*

*yawns and goes back to sleep*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*one eye lid opens, and one ear raises slightly, after carrying out an ocular pat-down no threats are determined. within moments of shutting his eye a gentle sleeping breathing cadence is heard*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Big Nothing posted:

Guess i should claim

im both a Watcher and a Tracker. I get to see who targets my target and who my target targets.

*looks forlornly out of the window, thinks that in a game where everyone is a power role(?) it smells like bad guys might have multi-powers in an attempt to compensate for inherent problems that arise with 75% (or thereabouts) of the game having night actions*

##vote Big Nothing

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

TheRam posted:

*looks forlornly out of the window, thinks that in a game where everyone is a power role(?) it smells like bad guys might have multi-powers in an attempt to compensate for inherent problems that arise with 75% (or thereabouts) of the game having night actions that could harm them in one way or another*

##vote Big Nothing

woof

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

What was the case on Big Nothing again? I missed it in the last five or so pages.

Also what's voice copping.

*growls and backs you towards the start of the thread*

grrrrRrrrrRrrrrrr

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

TheRam's self-imposed post restriction is ironic because I once played a game in which he came out strongly against self-imposed post restrictions and he turned out to be scum. That doesn't make him scum here and I think he's been posting well around the PR but I just think it's a little funny.

*wags tail with so much enthusiasm his back legs are forced to compensate for his booty wiggling*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

look at this poo poo

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712527&userid=103081

he jumps on the BN bandwagon thinking its because "he nominated a no lynch"

then he jumps on my bandwagon because I said jokephase was dumb after it had ended (this isn't why people were voting me)

i think lying low except to randomly pop out and jump on bandwagons he hasn't even read is pretty scummy behaviour.

##Vote: Orvin

*barks fiercely at Orvin but continues biting the leg of BN with seemingly no desire to let go*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*the barks are muffled by the clothing of BN's leg, but my powerful neck and legs allow me to orient BN's flailing body in such a way as to give Orvin a death glare*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

good lookin out, bn can stay lets get Orvin

##vote orvin

*sniffs and recoils in disgust at this post*

##vote BN

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Kleedrac posted:

More questions - no content

As near as I can tell you were at 5/8 to be lynched or hammer -3 and you decide to claim?! Not to mention in a power-heavy game your claim seems less useful and while it may be meta that seems like something scum would be given for a fake-claim. I'm really happy with BN getting lynched today.

Big Nothing posted:

Nice of you to actually show up Kleed!

*sniffs Kleedrac and BN and notices they smell like they just came from the same place... detects fragrances of public transport*

BARK BARK BARK BARK

GrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*nods and gestures towards recent votepost*

• Locked thread