Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I miss living in MA, where I could get 6 16 ounce Narragansetts for 4.49.

'Gansett supremacy!

It's pretty hard to get beers at actual gas stations here, but my go to cheap drink is usually a big ol' 40 of Olde English 800. Tasty and cheap!

I was in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and I copped a few 24 oz. cans of Tecate from a Walgreens. It was pretty useful to take those into a club and not have to pay for drinks. For some reason I can't really find Tecate up here in MA, maybe I'm not looking hard enough...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

ChipNDip posted:

Gas stations are for buying large cans and 40s of hobo ice beer.

Does anybody have specific terms for large cans of gas station beer? For me, 16 oz. cans are tallboys and 24-25 oz. cans are slamcans.

Also, for a fun summertime treat, try a Palmer Bomber: Pick up a tallboy of Mike's Hard Lemonade and a tallboy of Twisted Tea, then mix them over ice. Refreshingly intoxicating and intoxicatingly refreshing!

• Locked thread