Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

davecrazy posted:

If I pinched ran for Duda I probably would of tied the game. Oh well.

gg
Yeah I couldn't believe he didn't make it home in time. I thought I had gave up the game for sure. GG though, it was tough to crack Harvey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Lol I made a random offer for Mookie and the Sox accepted.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Lol I made a random offer for Mookie and the Sox accepted.

i tried and got shot down, you fucker

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Theirs only one CPU team, lets not abuse the trade AI.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Yeah, I'd probably veto that.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

A partially drunk Orioles will be on for a couple hours if anyone wants to play.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Need Os, Rockies and Tampa Bay.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Butt Soup Barnes posted:

A partially drunk Orioles will be on for a couple hours if anyone wants to play.

Sent you an invite and a friend request.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Rockies and I tried to play and it failed again.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I reset it.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Well I've already lost to the CPU and the Braves today, anyone else want to beat me?

Jondan
Oct 18, 2005

I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once
Rockies will be looking for games again tomorrow, probably about 12-15 hours after this post, but if challenges keep failing like this then I'm taking my bat and ball and going home. :colbert:

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Oakland is looking for a backup quality SS with serviceable contact(it could be like 63, my guys are in the 50's). Not trying to trade a starting player but I have some pitchers that could be pieces.

also, anyone that I haven't played yet down this morning?

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 2, 2015

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Orioles will be around for a couple hours if anyone wants to play

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

challenge failed.. Oak-Bal needs a reset please :(

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Not home till tonight. Sorry.

Is it just Baltimore that can't connect?

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

This was the only game I haven't been able to connect to so far.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So annoying. No idea what the problem is. And of course you can't just try again because of the lovely programming job they did.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It's reset.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Orioles, rays and rockies and mariners - twins should be free throughout the day tomorrow

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Orioles will be on from around 6-9 eastern tonight.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Is anyone else NOT in North America?

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Rays wi;; be on from about 6-8 tonight, sorry I haven't been more active have had a lot of life things happening.

Jondan
Oct 18, 2005

I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once

davecrazy posted:

Is anyone else NOT in North America?
I'm not. Rockies might need to be switched to CPU control or kicked out or something, if my 100% challenge failure streak continues.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Butt Soup Barnes posted:

Orioles will be on from around 6-9 eastern tonight.

Down to play now?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I am.

That O's post was yesterday

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Can we get the O's Rays game reset? Challenge failed

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

A's*

I don't know if it's me or what now. Really wasn't a problem when playing Dave who's on the east coast.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Orioles are on for a couple hours.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Butt Soup Barnes posted:

Orioles are on for a couple hours.

Twins are on lets play

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
tried to friend the orioles sent, a challenge, no response.

tomorrow?

same goes to the rays, and piper.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Rorobb posted:

Can we get the O's Rays game reset? Challenge failed

Done

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Sorry, for some reason I kept confusing the O's with the A's - the game I needed reset was with the A's.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Rorobb posted:

Sorry, for some reason I kept confusing the O's with the A's - the game I needed reset was with the A's.
It was done. You want to retry around 9 est?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
twins wanna play but orioles and rays arent responding on psn or in this very thread

piper, you too you fucker

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Dubious posted:

twins wanna play but orioles and rays arent responding on psn or in this very thread

piper, you too you fucker

Sorry, I'm not responding, maybe I shouldn't have signed up for the franchise because May is always busy for me. Finals week and work is taking up like 99% of my time.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

I'm available now, anyone wanna play? I'm generally available weekdays from like 630 to 9 but been busy lately.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

gently caress you Chris Davis!

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Yeah that's his second 3 run homer this season lol. Both with two outs I think.

Wtf was with Weiters getting injured picking up a ball? And Tillman completely running out of energy at like 60 pitches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Butt Soup Barnes posted:

Yeah that's his second 3 run homer this season lol. Both with two outs I think.

Wtf was with Weiters getting injured picking up a ball? And Tillman completely running out of energy at like 60 pitches?
As far as Tillman, you probably didn't notice his depleted energy when you picked him. I think you gotta wait 2 starts in between. I was really hoping to take advantage of that lol.

Sonny Gray: 10 SO, 3 HR :smith:

• Locked thread