Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

hosed up that they'd try to run on ksw's turf with a main event like this. no strongmen? no obese boxers? it's so sutpid game
It's the only non-brazilian Fight Night less interesting (on soiled, recycled paper) than the Halifax one :w00t:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

between the british announce team and the wan crowd this has all the ambience of a tennis exhibition

Were all the prelims funny fast finishes?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Bubba Smith posted:

nnnnnope. The prelims were awful except for like 2 fights. To be fair I didn't really watch them, I just kept going back to my browser every now and then to see what was happening and it was always round 3 with two guys up against the cage.
Thank you, I really enjoy not having to spend my time watching these things

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

I'm skipping two minute chunks of this poo poo and it's still the worst lol

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

"I CAN'T KICK HIM, I TRIED ONE TIME ONE PLACE AND IT DIDN'T WORK"

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

holy gently caress lmao

he needs to retire now, it's not going to get better than this for him

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

those elbows were actually good, transported directly from a bygone steroid age and he got his most humiliating loss back in the process. This entire vintage fight felt like it was a rematch lost from 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

MA-Horus posted:

Any pics of Gonzaga's cuts?
Is the one someone literally just posted not comprehensive enough for you

• Locked thread