Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
It looks kinda like a Tim Krieder thing, it's black and white, and has a quote that goes something like "You haven't fought a real war in 40 years, all you do is march around and bang your dicks together!"

I don't believe a word of it but would like to find the comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Yes

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Cool, would you please post it here in this thread?

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

Not sure what exactly it means by September 10th, wikipedia says that Antônio da Costa Santos, a Brazilian mayor was assassinated that day, but I doubt there would be an American political cartoon about that.

Tony Bologna has a new favorite as of 01:47 on Apr 15, 2015

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Tony Bologna posted:

Not sure what exactly it means by September 10th, wikipedia says that Antônio da Costa Santos, a Brazilian mayor was assassinated that day, but I doubt there would be an American political cartoon about that.
You see, something happened the day after September 10th that we're supposed to perpetually freak out about despite it never having come even close to happening again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

John Big Booty posted:

You see, something happened the day after September 10th that we're supposed to perpetually freak out about despite it never having come even close to happening again.

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

*inhale*

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

• Locked thread