Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I am interested!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

:getin:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

pinterest mom is a horrible yosposter so I'd recommend voting for him.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I don't know any of you people especially hiip. Also this is my second game ever after 3 years of not playing. With that in mind I will vote for the one person who posted less than me ## vote Jawdins

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I'm not seeing Opopanax as scum you guys. Hypercharger was obviously a joke give me a break.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

why are you guys bringing up who was scum in previous games?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Do you have any reads at the moment?
## unvote

I do not let me review

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

some thoughts

- still don't think opop is scum

- I also don't think alasdair or lutr are scum because they wouldn't be so buddy-budy about lynching someone if they were

- epsilon plus: no meaningful contributions as of right now. what gives?

- ernie: idk. he's making better/funnier posts than lutr that's all I got for now.

- ghostly: probably scum. he is a gangster it's in his username for goodnesss's's sakes. Also several posts making excuses for sounding scummy. Yeah he's new but I haven't played for 3 years so can I blame "out of practice" for all my bad posts coming up? He's played what 5 games recently?

- hiipfire: if ghostly is scum hiip isn't imo

- jawdins: still extremely quiet 2/3 into the day. d1 lynch lurkers cru?

- murmer happy to hear your additional opinions on me after reading this. My opinion on you is I agree with most of your last post. I don't think you're scum.

- pinterest mom is probably scum. low content, no serious interactions.

- somber - posting too much to be town but I've been fooled by him in the past.

Tentative prediction is pinterest, ghostly and jawdins scum team. Happy to vote for any of them right now and I'll start with putting my vote back on

## vote jawdins

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Tentative prediction is pinterest, ghostly and jawdins scum team. Happy to vote for any of them right now and I'll start with putting my vote back on

## vote jawdins

mafia edit: add e+ into the above list. I know there's only 3 scum hard to choose.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

so angry

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Look Under The Rock posted:

Is sense of humor an alignment tell for you?

I'm not voting for you so no it isn't

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

does winvirus still play mafia

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Look Under The Rock posted:

Then why bring it up at all?

because I want to be on record saying I like ernie so that when he flips town everyone will know I'm also town

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

Nevergirls how do you possibly have a meta on me? I'm sure we played together at some point but that must have been at least two years ago.

yeah like I said I've been dormant for 3 years but I had a bunch of games with youi

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Jawdins posted:

Should I just post so I don't get more noposting votes, or should I go all dumb crybaby about getting voted for? Hook me up with the stratz

you should definitely post more but I'm 150 posts behind atm so maybe you did

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

hey guys let's do a thing.

Opop would you like to claim a thing?

let's not do that think

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

NevergirlsOFFICIAL and Somber feel the scummiest to me at the moment.

---

NevergirlsOFFICIAL seems really strange, and has little content.

Like, even for effort posting, most of their content seems scummy to me.

---

Somber is asking lots of questions or making questioning statements that lead nowhere and it seems very fishy in the literal sense that he has been fishing throughout the game either as a means to get someone else to make reads or to try and substantiate defenses that have already been made.

##vote Somberbrero

---

Alasdair and Jawdins also appear a little scummy, but I can't commit to their actions at the moment. This might be FoSing, but gently caress it.

except I'm not scum

as of this post I also agree that somber is acting scummiest atm

##vote Somberbrero

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

someone talk me through ernie, as town, asking to be shot.

he hates playing with lutr that much.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I will not be around for deadline due to the sabbath :jewish:

after my somber vote I looked at GG again and I am confident putting and leaving my vote on him.

##vote ghostly gangsta

In addition to my previous post about him, "There's a reason for it, I promise" is no good.

vote gg today

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

oh right the vigilante

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I'll go back to somber ## vote somberbrero final answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

guys and gals just wanted to let you know I cannot play the rest of the game and have requested replacement. sorry and go town

• Locked thread