Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Credit music on point as always. RTJ in back to back premieres.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Holy poo poo that was so funny. I laughed pretty god drat hard throughout that episode.

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
Great leadership by Gavin. He admitted he was wrong in trusting the nucleus team and was able to correct the problem.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
What a great season premiere.

Zero One posted:

Holy poo poo, $20 million for Big Head.

I sincerely hope Bighead somehow keeps falling into more and more money, it will never get old to me.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Him and his Double Gulps

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I just re-wound the opening sequence, and the best parts of it:

--An Alphabet sign being built beside Tesla
--Drones. All the drones.
--Uber and Lyft's balloons fighting with each other
--The big sign on the Yahoo building being taken down, replaced with a giant Alibaba sign (and a very tiny Yahoo sign)
--A Soylent stand

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Well, that episode gave us the perfect thread title:

"Silicon Valley Season 3: Living in a post-R.I.G.B.Y. world"

Hell, I think I'll make it right now.

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 25, 2016

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hhahaha this guy clearing the bong

Firing on all cylinders 30 seconds in

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Actually, gently caress it. I've got a different good thread title. I swear I'm on it.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

I'm loving how flutterbeam is a parody on snapchat.

Their founder/intro guy was basically Evan Spiegel, who it should always be noted is an absolute and total douchebag.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Spectacular premiere. Does this show just keep getting better? Highlight for me had to be Erlich fighting the robot deer.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Hats off to this show for not being satisfied just with being hilarious, but also having a really engaging story throughout. I feel like I watch to see what happens just as much as I do to get my chuckles in. I was actually slightly more excited for this than Game of Thrones.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

That was great.

Erlich fighting the robot deer. Dear lord.

Although my favorite part was probably Richard's visit to his imprisoned lawyer. I almost pissed myself at his lawyer's stoic advice:

"Richard let me tell you something I learned here on the inside: swallow your pride. Or you'll eating something way worse than poo poo. Believe me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

New thread folks!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773515

• Locked thread