Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

withak posted:

The guy in the formal black funeral hoodie was great.

that was actually the CEO of Snapchat

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

What was the joke there? I didn't get it.

he was using the funeral to defend his company against equally petty insults from the eulogy before him

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

OldSenileGuy posted:

Were all those stats from the "data-geddon" speech true?

no, but they were close

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130522085217.htm

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
i've disrupted fatherhood

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
lmao at the loving guru being questioned by Gavin

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
well i lost my poo poo at double rear end in a top hat colostomy bag reveal

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
http://drinkhomicide.com

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

adrenaline_junket posted:

I'm surprised that the brain rapers were able to bring reliable technology to market so quickly, especially since it would have been a half assed implementation based on some sketches on a whiteboard. Not to mention how they found out that Pied Piper was bidding on the Homicide project.

Richard knocked out most of the work in one redbull-fueled night from scratch, surely a dev team who had the concept explained to them could work out a prototype in short order

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
i'm starting to feel sympathy for Gavin in a weird way and i'm not sure I like that

i do like this show very much though

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
...That Guy...Bin Laden...He Fucks...

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
T.J. Miller Wins Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series | 2015 Critics' Choice TV Awards

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
ive totally accidentally trashed ftp servers before, stop sperging over a delete key

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Inoran posted:

Kinda? I'm not the most tech literate person, but having the delete key pressed on one laptop magically shut down every single computer in the room, delete all local copies of the files at intersite, which as a giant corporation they of course had no backups off

It 'locked out' their keyboards because they were all probably sharing one FTP account

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
I love that the most animated response we've gotten out of Laurie all season, moreso than learning she was co-invested with Hanneman, was her response to Erlich parroting the "no one died of second-hand heroin" line.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
Serenity now, insanity later

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Is there a list of all of the songs they play (mainly the end credit music) on the show? A youtube link would be awesome.

Season 2
Episode 1: Sand Hill Shuffle - "Blockbuster Night Part 1" by Run The Jewels (2014)
Episode 2: Runaway Devaluation - "Los Cazadores" by Ernesto Molina (2008)
Episode 3: Bad Money - "Phantom (Redux)" by Shirt (2015)
Episode 4: The Lady - "I Don't Need A Reason" by Dizzee Rascal (2013)
Episode 5: Server Space - "Don't Wanna Fight" by Alabama Shakes
Episode 6: Homicide - "Bandz" by Big Makk (2014)
Episode 7: Adult Content - "Rhythmeen" by ZZ Top (1996)
Episode 8: White Hat/Black Hat - "Lost In The Crowd" by Bass Nectar feat. Fashawn and Zion I (2014)
Episode 9: Binding Arbitration - "Evil Friends (Jake One Remix)" by Portugal. The Man feat. Danny Brown (2013)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

s1e6 is a repeat of the biggie X ratatat track from s1e2

• Locked thread